|Founded 📆||February 2, 2018|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Padlist.com, or simply Padlist, is a map-based apartment and real estate marketplace. Launched in November 2018, and was created by Blake Van Leer and Lindsay Van Leer, former Real Estate developers and executives at kathy Ireland Worldwide. Padlist's board includes Kathy Ireland, CEO of kathy ireland Worldwide, Dr Dwyer, an executive at The Related Companies, Pierre Calzadilla a former lead executive Trulia.
Website and Business model
Padlist stated it's an online real estate and apartment market place which generates revenue through selling listing space to landlords. The site matches users with a property based on their lifestyle. Users can engage with a free local expert or fill out a questionnaire and search on their own. Listings are displayed at their addresses, allowing users to conduct a location-based search. In 2019, Padlist announced a partnership with Kathy Ireland, whose business was estimated to do 2.6 billion in retail and Ireland estimated to have a net-worth of $420 million. Ireland's serves as “Chief Editor and Ambassador” for Padlist.
Padlist announced a $2 million raise now allows renters to pay rent online to their landlords for properties on the Zillow Rental Manager tool. Zillow charges renters a transaction fee when using Debit or Credit Cards to pay their landlord. However, Renters also have a no-fee option to pay their rent by using ACH.[not in citation given]
- "Padlist's adds Related's Head of Marketing and a former Lead at Trulia to board". 2 February 2020. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- "Kathy Ireland signs on with Charlotte startup real estate platform". Tech Wire. November 18, 2019.
- "Kathy Ireland takes new role at a CLT Startup – American Inno".
- Gabrielson, Courtney (25 November 2019). "Meet the Winners of Charlotte's Inno on Fire". American City Business Journals. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- Lee, Dami (31 July 2018). "Zillow now lets you apply for apartments and pay rent online". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "How much does it cost to use online rent payments? – Zillow Help Center".
This article "Padlist" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Padlist. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.