This article may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as a page that was previously deleted via a deletion discussion, is substantially identical to the deleted version, and any changes do not address the reasons for which the material was deleted. See the previous discussion. See CSD G4.
If this article does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message explaining why you believe it should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this article may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
Note: Previously PROD-deleted or speedily-deleted articles are not eligible under this criterion, although they may be deletable under other criteria. Check the deletion log for prior deletion rationales.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google.
This page was last edited by WikiMasterBot2 at 02:49, 11 August 2020 (UTC) (14 months ago)
Patricia Onumonu (Popularly known as Trish; born July 24, 1984) is an ex-model, fashion and luxury lifestyle entrepreneur, Chief Executive Officer of Trish ‘O’ Couture and interior designs and the Creative Director of Trish ‘O’ Couture.
|🏡 Residence||Lagos, Nigeria|
|🏢 Organization||Chief Executive Officer Trish O Couture|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Mr. Osita Onumonu|
Early Life And Education
Trish started fashion design at a tender age of 12, She studied Philosophy and also reigned as Queen in University of Lagos, Nigeria. Before coming into the fashion business, she began as a fashion merchandiser before graduating to owning her own Fashion brand- Trish ‘O’Couture she was at a point, a “fashion model”, who modelled for Nigerian fashion brands.
TRISH O Couture
Trish O Couture was founded in 2007 as a fashion luxury brand for women that focuses on bespoke piece and haute couture designs that does ankara ready to wear outfits owned by Patricia osita Onumonu. 
Award and Recognitions
- Africa Fashion Week Nigeria “Fashion Designer of the Year award 2016
- Most Outstanding High Fashion Designer 2014 at the 3rd Glam and Essence Style Awards
- Fastest Growing Fashion Brand at the 5th Glam and Essence Style Awards
- ELOY Awards 2016 Nominated Fashion Designer Of The Year
- Nigeria Women Achievers Awards- FASHION BRAND OF THE YEAR
- Fashion Designer Of The Year- the 5th Glam and Essence Style Awards 2016
- Green October Event -(fashion designer of the year)-2018
- Top Celebrities Female Achievers Awards 2014- Designer of the Year 2014
- MOMS AWARDS- Mom in Art/fashion 2014
- CLASSIC AFRICA MERIT AWARD(CAMA) -(Fashion Icon of the year 2016)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS(OUTSTANDING FASHION COMPANY OF THE YEAR)-2018
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS(recognition toward providing customers with finest quality wears)-2018 
- "designers revolutionising nigeria fashion industry". allure.vanguardngr.com.
- "Patricia Onumonu". tribuneonlineng.com.
- "15 top nigerian designers taking the lead beyond nigeria". lamodespot.com.
- "let trish o coutures love inspired collection gear up your valentine date night". acceleratetv.com.
- "trish o couture". africafashionweeknigeria.com.
- "patricia onumonu double celebration". thenationonlineng.net.
- "Trish o couture awarded african designer of the year at AFWN". fadan.ng.
- "fashion designers makioba olugbile kiki okewale bunmi olatunji patricia onumonu for vanguard allure fashion issue/". onobello.com.
- "cocktails and dresses fashion". lifestyle.thecable.ng.
- "born fashion celebrity designer trish o reveals". citypeopleonline.com.
- "vanguard allures fashion issue". bellanaija.com.
- "trish o couture the ceo the brand". thebbbuzz.com.
- "trish o couture moves to brand new multi million headquaters". peoplespostng.com.
- "stephanie linus wows at vlisco luxury range launch". thenationonlineng.net.
- "future awards africa". glaziang.com.
- "my mum calls me nwaogaranya rich mans child pat onumonu creative director trish o couture". sunnewsonline.com.
- "afwn 2016 the thrills frills and highlights". m.guardian.ng.
- "Africa fashion week nigeria 2016 trish o couture elegiant by tiannah styling unveiled". pulse.ng.
- "ghana fashion design week top looks". okayafrica.com.
- "Nigeria female brand trish o couture celebrates femininity with its 2015 ready to wear collection". selectastyle.com.
- "trish o coutour boss trish onumonu delivers baby boy". societyreporters.com.
- "elegant apparel by trish o couture". brandiconimage.com.
- "gala nights creme-de la creme". thisdaylive.com.
- "Glam and Essence Style Awards". glamandessence.com.
- "5th Glam and Essence Style Awards and runway show 2016". televisionafrica.com.
- "eloy awards 2016 nominees". ekocitymagazine.com.ng.
- "Nigeria women achievers awards". elfrique.com.
- "5th glam essence style awards and runway show 2016". bellanaija.com.
- "Female winners at lamode magazines 2018 green october events". fabwoman.ng.
- "green october event 2018 the nominations for the fashion awards categories". lamodespot.com.
- "trish o couture ceo brand". iblognaija.com.ng.
This article "Patricia Onumonu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Patricia Onumonu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.