Jack Bin in 2018
|Birth name||Muunga Wilondja|
|Born||14 June 2004|
Nyarugusu, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Instruments||Vocals, piano, guitar, drums|
|Years active||2018– present|
|Labels||Our World Smile|
Muunga Wilondja (born June 14, 2004), better known by his stage name Jack Bin (stylized as JACK BIN!) is a Tanzanian Singer and singer from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and is based out of Milwaukee, Milwaukee. He was formerly known as delvad'or and Delva before changing stage names in 2019.
Muunga Wilondja was born on June 14, 2004 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. He is of Tanzania descent. 10 year after his birth, his village into to the dar es salaam and they went to live to nyarugusu, and then he find a job after he start living there.then 4 year after they come to american American, where he start his job about singing, acting, and you tuber". In many of his lyrics, Jack Bin cites the fact that him being of African descent gave him ridicule for his interest in his singer career, and he has become first tanznaian singer to won ows awards. Jack Bin attended Milwaukee Academy Of Chinese Language in Milwaukee.
In late December 2018, Jack Bin announced via social media that he will be officially changing his rap alias to "Jack Bin (AKA Jack Bin)." On May 28, 2018, under his new alias Jack Bin, Muunga released his much anticipated debut album, Jack Bin.
- Studio Albums
- Jack Bin (2018)
- Kind Of Love (2018)
- Naila (2018)
- Dying Heartbeat (2019)
- Love & Hate (2018)
- Bad King (2019)
- Pop Goddess (2019)
- Plan A (2019)
- Free Summer (2019)
- I Belong Here (2019)
- Extended Plays
- Canal & Richvale (2013)
- Are U There? (2019)
- Naila (2018)
- Free Summer 2: Summer of Goddess (2019)
- I Love U, Don't Cry (2019)
- I'M CRY (2019)
- LOVELY. (2019)
- "JACK BIN – ENGLISH BIOGRAPHY". Jackbin.net. Archived from [Jackbin.net the original] Check
|url=value (help) on 6 June 2019. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "Pop-Goddess– Naila (Mixtape)". foundasians.com. June 14, 2019. Archived from [jackbin.net/2019/06/d-Pop-Goddess-mars-mixtape/ the original] Check
|url=value (help) on June 14, 2019. Retrieved 2012-06-22.
- "Jack Bin! 🎡 on Twitter: "After a long self debate, I am now confident enough to tell u all that I'm changing my stage name I will now go as Jack Bin, aka Jack Bin I wanted to do this before the new year, so I wouldn't be caught in the mix of everybody else "re-inventing" read for more:… Jackbin.net"". Twitter.
- "Artist Spotlight Shines on Tanzanian Singer Jack Bin | Hip Hop Weekly Magazine". Hiphopweekly.com. 2011-08-08. Archived from [jackbin.net/ the original] Check
|url=value (help) on 2019-01-11. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- Jackbin.net, TZ news, August 16, 2018.
- "Official MySpace Account". MySpace. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "Jack Bin Introduce". ows.com. YouTube. Retrieved 2019-02-18.
- "Jack Bin - MR. J lyrics". genius.com. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
|"Naila"||2008||Diamond Platnumz||We love you|
|"bad king"||2019||Lovely King||—|
|"So Far So Good"||Keven Venice, Jack Bin||Season Three (Lover Year)|
|"Dying Heartbeat"||Jack Bin||Flyer Learning|