|Founder 👔||Azim Premji|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
T. K. Kurien (Managing Partner)
Number of employees
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
PremjiInvest is an Indian venture capital firm headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was founded by Azim Premji of Wipro as a private family office to manage his wealth. The firm primarily focuses on early and late stage investments. Additionally, it targets textile, health care, and hospitality companies in India.
|ID Fresh Food||Food||$25,000,000||March 2017|
- Venture Capital
- Talgeri, Kunal; Chanchani, Madhav (January 15, 2018). "How PremjiInvest became the top investment co from a quiet family office" – via The Economic Times.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com.
- "https://www.livemint.com". https://www.livemint.com. External link in
- "Follow iD Fresh Food on Index.co". Index.co.
- Chanchani, Madhav; Gooptu, Biswarup (September 7, 2016). "PremjiInvest invests about Rs 200 crore in eyewear portal Lenskart" – via The Economic Times.
- "The Real Winner Of Flipkart-Walmart Deal- PremjiInvest". May 18, 2018.
- Dhanjal, Shrutika Verma,Swaraj Singh (December 25, 2014). "PremjiInvest to fund Policybazaar.com". Livemint.
- "Snapdeal Secures $500 Million Funding | Forbes India". Forbes India.
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "PremjiInvest" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:PremjiInvest. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.