|Privately held company|
|Founded 📆||August 2012|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Mountain View, California, US|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Propertini is an online global residential real estate search engine. The company was formed in August 2012 and is based in Mountain View, California. The company is privately held and is incorporated in Delaware.
The company provides a graphical map-based search utilizing a geo-coordinate-based indexing methodology. Users are offered a map-based tool to select a center-point and radius to search within. The company only allows professional real estate agents to be indexed in their search results and does not charge for listing property.
Propertini collates an ongoing stream of real estate related research, news and general interest stories that are curated on Twitter, as well as collate property-related images on Pinterest to help stimulate ideas for those looking to move home or to renovate their home.
The company announced in February 2014 that they had found evidence of Benford's Law appearing in house price data. The claim asserts that the first digit of the set of house prices follows a probability mass function where 1 is the leading digit on a third of the data set, with 9 being the leading digit on only 5% of the house price data set. The company's announcement also claims to have seen evidence of this law in the distribution of the number of properties in the inventory of each branch.
- Property portal
- Johnson, Alex. "Where is your ideal home?". The Independent. London. Archived from the original on 2013-10-19.
- "Crunchbase reference".
- "Propertini FAQ". Archived from the original on 2013-10-19. Retrieved 2013-10-19.
- Clements, Paul (2 March 2012). "The Telegraph: Top 10 home and property Twitter accounts". The Daily Telegraph. London.
- Johnson, Alex (26 February 2014). "A third of property values begin with a 1". The Independent. London.
- "Property data sets share commonality with length of rivers and distance to the stars!".
Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Propertini" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Propertini. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.