|Services||Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance|
QASource is a U.S. based software testing company. The company is headquartered in Pleasanton, California with offices in Chandigarh, India and Aguascalientes, Mexico.. It provides software testing & software quality assurance solutions.
History[edit | edit source]
QASource was founded in 2002  by Rajeev Rai. The company provides automation testing services, mobile testing, manual testing services, security testing services, performance testing services, API testing services, and DevOps services and is certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards. In 2016, the company acquired QAOnDemand a pay-as-you-go platform. In 2017, the company acquired crowdsource testing company MyCrowd QA.
Awards & Recognitions[edit | edit source]
- One of the 20 Leading Testing Providers in 2017 by TEST Magazine
- Gartner named QASource, Pure-Play Testing Service Providers in Market Guide for Mobile Application Testing Services
References[edit | edit source]
- "QASource Company Profile - The Business Journals". The Business Journals.
- "Article in Test Magazine". TEST Magazine, September 2017.
- "Crunchbase: QASource". Crunchbase.
- "Fueling CIO Success With Test Automation". CIO Review, June 2015.
- "Rajeev Rai: A Believer in Corporate Responsibility". The Technology Headlines, August 2017.
- "QASource: Building a Strong Community of Testers". The Technology Headlines, September 2017.
- "20 Leading Testing Providers 2017". TEST Magazine, September 2017.
- "Market Guide for Mobile Application Testing Services". Gartner, June 28, 2017.
External Link[edit | edit source]
QASource[edit | edit source]
This article "QASource" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:QASource. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.