|Commenced operations||17 February 2016|
|Hubs||Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi)|
|Headquarters||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Key people||Nirvan Veerasamy (MD)|
Quikjet Cargo Airlines Pvt. Ltd., branded as Quikjet Airlines, is an all cargo airline based in Bangalore, India. It was formed in 2007, promoted by AFL Pvt Ltd. Switzerland-based Farnair picked up a 36.2% stake in the airline in February 2012, making AFL the second-largest shareholder with 20.8% stake in the carrier. QuikJet had operated one of Farnair’s twelve ATR 72-200(F)s until March 2013 before temporarily closing shop in anticipation of a B737-400F. In May 2015, India’s Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) approved Farnair’s plan to step up its stake in Quikjet Cargo Airlines from 50.93% to 72.59% in multiple stages involving a minimum total foreign direct investment of Rs. 14.4 Crores. Quickjet plans to launch scheduled domestic cargo services using Boeing 737 aircraft.
The airline started scheduled cargo flights on 16 February 2016 using a Boeing 737.
As of February 2016, Quikjet Cargo flies to the following destinations:
|India (Delhi)||Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport||Hub|||
|India (Karnataka)||Bangalore||Kempegowda International Airport|||
|India (Tamil Nadu)||Chennai||Chennai International Airport|||
|India (Telangana)||Hyderabad||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport|||
As of August 2017, Quikjet Cargo operates the following aircraft: 
Others articles of the Topics India AND Companies : Kissht, Nandani Creation Limited, Rising Northeast, Paisalo Digital Limited, VIF Airways, ShopX, Lenskart
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Aviation : Aviator Airlines, Star1 Airlines, KC International Airlines, AQA Holding, Rayyan Air, Skybridge AirOps, Venus Airlines
Others articles of the Topics India AND Aviation : Qatar Airways Flight 962, VIF Airways, Rahul Bhatia
Others articles of the Topic India : Sonia Bindra, Vijaya Rahatkar, Border Roads Engineering Services, Game Over (2017 film), List of Naxalite and Maoist groups in India, Yogesh Dattatraya Gosavi, Mr. Rajkumar (actor)
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Lenskart, RankMF, Curious Brewery, ALICE (company), El Gaucho (Israeli restaurant), Fodero Dining Car Company, Star1 Airlines
Others articles of the Topic Aviation : Pier Paolo Racchetti, Venus Airlines, Four Winds Airport, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX crisis, Laudamotion destinations, Aviator Airlines, Qatar Airways Flight 962
- "Quikjet Airlines". ch-aviation. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "JO 7340.2G Contractions" (PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. 5 January 2017. p. 3–1–79. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Farnair to hike stake in Tata-funded Quikjet".
- "Farnair set to take on four 737-400Fs; one to go to India's Quikjet". ch-aviation. 17 June 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- "Air Contractors, Europe Airpost and Farnair to rebrand as ASL Airlines". Air Transport World. 8 June 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- "QuikJet Cargo's inaugural flight touches down at KIAB, Bengaluru".
- "ATR 42/72 in QuikJet Cargo history". Airfleets.net. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "India's Quikjet Airlines secures Sovika logistics contract". ch-aviation. 17 February 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Quikjet Airlines.|
This article "Quikjet Airlines" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Quikjet Airlines. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.