|Commenced operations||17 February 2016|
|Hubs||Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi)|
|Headquarters||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Key people||Nirvan Veerasamy (MD)|
Quikjet Cargo Airlines Pvt. Ltd., branded as Quikjet Airlines, is an all cargo airline based in Bangalore, India. It was formed in 2007, promoted by AFL Pvt Ltd. Switzerland-based Farnair picked up a 36.2% stake in the airline in February 2012, making AFL the second-largest shareholder with 20.8% stake in the carrier. QuikJet had operated one of Farnair’s twelve ATR 72-200(F)s until March 2013 before temporarily closing shop in anticipation of a B737-400F. In May 2015, India’s Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) approved Farnair’s plan to step up its stake in Quikjet Cargo Airlines from 50.93% to 72.59% in multiple stages involving a minimum total foreign direct investment of Rs. 14.4 Crores. Quickjet plans to launch scheduled domestic cargo services using Boeing 737 aircraft.
The airline started scheduled cargo flights on 16 February 2016 using a Boeing 737.
As of February 2016, Quikjet Cargo flies to the following destinations:
|India (Delhi)||Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport||Hub|||
|India (Karnataka)||Bangalore||Kempegowda International Airport|||
|India (Tamil Nadu)||Chennai||Chennai International Airport|||
|India (Telangana)||Hyderabad||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport|||
As of August 2017, Quikjet Cargo operates the following aircraft: 
Others articles of the Topics India AND Companies : Kissht, RedSeer Management Consulting, Paisalo Digital Limited, Lenskart, Rising Northeast, LimeRoad, VIF Airways
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Aviation : KC International Airlines, VIF Airways, Air Trust, AQA Holding, Venus Airlines, Draft:AQA Holding
Others articles of the Topics India AND Aviation : Qatar Airways Flight 962, VIF Airways
Others articles of the Topic India : VIF Airways, Meet Barot, Yogesh Dattatraya Gosavi, R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur), Bahujan Azad Party, Bombay, Jersey City, Qatar Airways Flight 962
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Rising Northeast, Bharat News, The National Memo, WorkFusion, List of Nintendo products, Nivea, Fodero Dining Car Company
Others articles of the Topic Aviation : United Airlines Flight 93, Pier Paolo Racchetti, New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, Venus Airlines, JetBlue Flight 1416, KC International Airlines, AQA Holding
- "Quikjet Airlines". ch-aviation. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "JO 7340.2G Contractions" (PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. 5 January 2017. p. 3–1–79. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Farnair to hike stake in Tata-funded Quikjet".
- "Farnair set to take on four 737-400Fs; one to go to India's Quikjet". ch-aviation. 17 June 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- "Air Contractors, Europe Airpost and Farnair to rebrand as ASL Airlines". Air Transport World. 8 June 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- "QuikJet Cargo's inaugural flight touches down at KIAB, Bengaluru".
- "ATR 42/72 in QuikJet Cargo history". Airfleets.net. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "India's Quikjet Airlines secures Sovika logistics contract". ch-aviation. 17 February 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Quikjet Airlines.|
This article "Quikjet Airlines" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Quikjet Airlines. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.