This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ragic is an online database management system marketed with the platform as a service model. Its online database creation and application interface is similar to a spreadsheet.
- 2010 Selected as "Product to Watch" by eWeek magazine
- 2011 Red Herring Asia Finalists Top 100 List 
- 2012 Red Herring Global Finalists Top 100 List 
- 2012 e27 Echelon Taiwan Satellite Award
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com.
- "Ragic - Data management that actually works". Ragic.
- "2011 RED HERRING ASIA FINALISTS — Red Herring". redherring.com.
- "2012 Top 100 Global Finalists — Red Herring". redherring.com.
- "Ragic wins Taiwan Satellite while Docubank secures TMI special award". e27.co.
- Company website: www.ragic.com
This article "Ragic" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ragic. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.