|Industry||Car rental, Leisure, Travel and Tourism|
|Founded||Gurgaon, India (2015)|
|Founder||Anupam Agarwal, Karan Jain|
Revv provides cars rental on hourly basis. Apart from this, Revv has long term car subscription service – OPEN for rental from 3-48 months. Under OPEN, Revv also provides new cars. 
Revv founders Anupam & Karan were both former McKinsey employees (citation needed) Anupam studied at (IIM - Calcutta) and came from a vast experience of hardcore execution at automotive manufacturing plants & OEM product development. Karan, hailing from (IMI - Delhi) had a similar role in Oil & Gas plants.
Incorporated on 28th May, 2015, Revv officially began operations on 27th July, with a fleet of 9 cars in the Delhi/NCR region. The operations expanded to Hyderabad in November 2015 and to Bengaluru in January 2016. From there, the company has continued to expand its geographical coverage and now operates across 22 cities within India i.e. Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Mangalore, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Vizag, Kochi, Coimbatore, Mysore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Trivandrum, Surat, Nagpur, Bhubaneswar and Vadodara, with over 3500+ cars. 
Revv raised their seed funding from a group of McKinsey Partners in June’15. The Series A funding round was led by Edelweiss Private Equity in November’16, and the Series B round was led by Hyundai Motor Corporation in August’18. Other investors include Edelweiss, Beenext Dream Incubator, Sunjay Kapoor of Sona BLW and Telama Investment.
In 2018, Hyundai entered a car-sharing partnership with Revv, providing a subscription-based ownership model to customers across the country.  In 2019, Mahindra & Mahindra and Revv entered into a similar partnership to provide Mahindra’s SUVs on subscription.  Revv partnered with Mobileye in 2017 to install advanced driver assistance systems in their cars that has red¬uced accidents and casualties by 70%. 
- "Car rental start-up Revv to offer subscription-based products".
- "Revv launches car ownership platform OPEN". 28 November 2018 – via economictimes.
- "Revv - Self Driven Cars, Delivered to Your Doorstep!". 24 May 2016 – via BusinessWorld.
- "Revv to expand operations in Tier 2 cities". 10 Oct 2018 – via economictimes.
- "Revv" – via crunchbase.
- Abudheen, Sainul (2 October 2013). "Self-drive car rental service Zoom secures over $1.6M in seed funding led by New York-based Empire Angels" – via inc42.
- Staff, Inc42 (28 June 2016). "Self Drive Car Rental Startup Voler Cars Raises Funding" – via vccircle.
- "Website" – via Drivezy.
- Russell, Jon (23 August 2018). "Hyundai leads $14.3M investment in Indian car rental startup Revv" – via techcrunch.
- Mahadevan, S (13 September 2019). "Mahindra rolls out subscription-based car ownership model in partnership with Revv" – via thenewsminute.
- "Revv partners with Mobileye to make its cars safer". 1 November 2017 – via business-standard.
Others articles of the Topics India AND Companies : Quikjet Airlines, Nandani Creation Limited, Kissht, VIF Airways, Rising Northeast, Lenskart, LimeRoad
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Cars : Lurento
Others articles of the Topic India : List of Naxalite and Maoist groups in India, Hexaware Technologies, Marina Kuwar, Nike Premier Cup, Ajapa Yoga, Abdullah Azam Khan, Satyajit Ray
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Joanne's Food Truck, Permalco, Elis (company), AIA Group, LLC, VIF Airways, Sangamo Therapeutics, Ad Magnet
Others articles of the Topic Cars : Vehicle registration plates of the United States for 1902, Fiat Freemont, 2018 Schoharie, New York limousine crash, Lurento
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Revv Cars" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Revv Cars. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.