Robert Williams (Grambling State basketball)
|Listed height||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|College||Grambling State (1977–1981)|
|NBA draft||1981 / Round: 6 / Pick: 125th overall|
|Selected by the Washington Bullets|
|Career highlights and awards|
Robert "Honey" Williams is an American former college basketball player. He played at Grambling State University from 1977 to 1981 and was named the Southwestern Athletic Conference's co-Player of the Year as a senior in 1980–81. Williams was selected to the All-SWAC First Team as a senior and to the Second Team as a junior. He finished his career with 1,876 points and 1,002 rebounds.
- Blackburn, Doug (January 3, 1981). "Grambling After Revenge at LC". The Town Talk. p. 7. Retrieved July 26, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "GSU cagers land on all-SWAC team". The Shreveport Times. March 5, 1981. p. 31. Retrieved July 26, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Robert Williams college stats". sports-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved July 26, 2020.
- "Grambling a surprise team". The Clarion-Ledger. March 5, 1980. p. 22. Retrieved July 26, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Valley State has All-SWAC players". The Greenwood Commonwealth. March 10, 1981. p. 14. Retrieved July 26, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "1981 NBA Draft". basketball-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved July 26, 2020.
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball figure is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Robert Williams (Grambling State basketball)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Robert Williams (Grambling State basketball). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.