Sasha Carrion is an American hypnotherapist who runs a life coaching and a hypnotherapy center in Los Angeles, USA. She has appeared on The Ricki Lake show, Candidly Nicole, A Primera Hora, Caso Cerrado and The Doctors.
She has been featured in a number of broadcast programs and shows, discussing hypnosis and delivering live demonstrations. During an appearance on The Ricki Lake Show in 2012, she set out to help a patient suffering from arthritis. In 2014, 97.1 AMP Radio invited Carion to do a hypnotic session with the station's producer. She has also appeared on the talk show The Doctors, in which she demonstrated the use of hypnotherapy to help change eating habits for the purpose of weight loss and the use of hypnotherapy for the purpose of alleviating morning sickness.
There is no evidence that hypnotherapy is effective.
- "Los Angeles Hypnotherapy". Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "After a childhood of trauma, local woman finds solace in hypnotherapy". Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- "Hypnosis In the News". Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- "Watch Producer Angie Get Hypnotized By Sasha Carrion". Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Hypnosis - Los Angeles Hypnotherapist Sasha Carrion on the Ricki Lake Show". Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Hypnotherapy Weight Loss". Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- Flammer; Bongartz (2003). "On the efficacy of hypnosis: a meta-analytic study" (PDF). Contemporary Hypnosis: 179–197. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 February 2016.
This article "Sasha Carrion" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sasha Carrion. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.