|Products||Used Kids’ and Women’s Clothing|
Schoola is an American online retail company that sells second hand women's and children's clothing. They solicit the clothing via donation and in return donate a portion of each sales proceeds to the school of the donor's choice. To date Schoola has partnered and raised funds for over 10,000 schools throughout the US. Headquartered in San Francisco, Schoola was founded by former school administrator Stacey Boyd and is backed by several prominent angel and institutional investors.
In 2014 Schoola launched their #Passthebag campaign which encouraged people to donate and solicit donations of clothing for Schoola, which in turn donated a portion of the profits to various schools. Several notable people in the technology space contributed, including Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, LinkedIn’s Jeff Weiner and Creative Artists Agency Foundation founder Michelle Kydd Lee.
- "About Schoola". schoola.com. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- Tucker, Jill. "San Francisco startup cleans out closets, helps out schools". SFChronicle. San Francisco Chronicle.
- Lambert, Laura (20 April 2015). "Stacey Boyd, founder of fundraising site Schoola, found her voice in music class". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- Bort, Julie. "Sheryl Sandberg Helps Launch The Next Social Media Challenge For Charity". Business Insider. Business Insider.
- Buhr, Sarah. "#PasstheBag Could Be Silicon Valley's New Ice Bucket Challenge". TechCrunch. TechCrunch. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
This article "Schoola" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Schoola. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.