Error: This deletionist criterion is not valid on EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki.
|Born||28 November 1981|
|🏡 Residence||Austin, Texas, United States|
|🏫 Education||Westwood High School|
|🎓 Alma mater||Columbia International University|
Jennifer Chandler (m. 2016)
Sean Chandler (born November 28, 1981) is an American film critic, YouTube personality, and public speaker. As of December 2018, his channel, Sean Chandler Talks About, boasts over 75 thousand subscribers and has more than 12 million total video views. He uploads reviews of new films, as well as list/ranking videos on a weekly basis.
When Chandler was a child, his parents divorced while he was in middle school, and his father was an alcoholic. During his summer break after grade seven, he signed up to be a part of a student leadership retreat at his local church. When Chandler had turned twenty, his father had passed away from his alcoholism.
Chandler has been married since 2006. Together, him and his wife have two children and reside in Texas. From 2008 to 2016, he served as an associate pastor at a Texas church.
During a struggle in his early adulthood, Chandler turned to alcohol to help cope with pain. After a while, it turned into alcoholism. In 2016, Chandler publicly announced to his church his battles with alcoholism. From here, Chandler resigned immediately from the church and sought out treatment. Chandler now claims that he has renewed faith in the gospel.
Chandler began his YouTube channel on September 24, 2012. His first review was for season one of Arrow, and was uploaded on May 16, 2013. In 2016, he rebranded his channel to Sean Chandler Talks About.
- Chris Stuckmann
- Screen Junkies
- "Sean Chandler". Facebook. Retrieved December 30, 2018.
- "Revealing the dark secrets-finding freedom". LIFE 88.5. 2016-07-14. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
- "kirkneverdied YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade.com". socialblade.com. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
- "About". Sean Chandler. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
- Says, Chriswfrost (2016-06-28). "How Hidden Sin Almost Destroyed My Life". RELEVANT Magazine. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
- "5 Conversations You Must Have Before You Say "I Do"…if You Want to Stay Married". Faithit. 2016-09-07. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
- "YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
Sean Chandler creation
This article "Sean Chandler (film critic)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sean Chandler (film critic). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.