|Industry||IT and services|
|Founded 📆||Irvine, California, United States (2005)|
|Founders 👔||Craig Lund & Garret Grajek|
Area served 🗺️
|Jeff Kukowski (CEO),|
|Services||Adaptive Access Control – Multi-factor authentication, Single Sign On, Adaptive Authentication, Self-Service|
Number of employees
SecureAuth is an Irvine, California-based provider of access control solutions for premises; cloud and web applications; and resources. Solutions include multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, adaptive authentication, and self-service tools. The company provides both cloud-based and virtual appliances.
SecureAuth IdP is an adaptive access control solution that combines multi-factor authentication, adaptive authentication, single sign-on, and a user self-service tool to render stolen credentials useless, and provide secure access to VPN, on-premises, cloud, web, and homegrown applications and resources.
The product provides multiple adaptive authentication risk checks to reduce intrusion detection time.
SecureAuth Cloud Access
SecureAuth Cloud Access is a cloud-based adaptive access control service. Multiple adaptive authentication identifies risks and prompts for multi-factor authentication if necessary. The software includes single sign-on capabilities for applications.
SecureAuth Cloud Access helps companies securely manage SaaS adoption and adapt to enterprise complexity. Cloud Access simplifies administration with integration to existing directories, and includes a centralized console with visibility into application use, password strength, and compliance, and also provides delegated administration to distribute the workload.
In 2012, the company received Stevie Awards in several categories:
- Best New Product or Service - Software - Security Solution (Bronze Winner);
- Fastest-Growing Company of the Year - Up to 100 Employees (Gold Winner);
- Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year - Up to 100 Employees (Bronze Winner).
In 2016 SC Magazine awarded SecureAuth IdP 5 Stars.
In March 2017 SecureAuth was named to CRN’s Security 100 List.
In 2017, SecureAuth IdP received Cybersecurity's Excellence Award for best Multi-factor authentication.
- "SecureAuth Appoints Jeffrey Kukowski as Chief Executive Officer". SecureAuth. Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "SecureAuth to Merge with Core Security". Dark Reading. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- Raywood, Dan (2017-09-20). "SecureAuth and Core Security Announce Merger Plans". Infosecurity Magazine. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "SecureAuth IdP". SC Magazine. 1 April 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "SecureAuth joins the fiercely competitive cloud SSO market". siliconangle.com. 24 August 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "New Product Awards & Product Management Category Stevie Award Winners 2012". Stevie Awards. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Company / Organization Awards Category Stevie Award Winners 2012". Stevie Awards. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "2017 Security 100: 20 Coolest Web, Email And Application Security Vendors". CRN Security 100. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "2017 Cybersecurity Product Awards – Winners and Finalists". Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
This article "SecureAuth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SecureAuth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.