This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||IT and services|
|Founded||Irvine, California, United States (2005)|
|Founders||Craig Lund & Garret Grajek|
|Jeff Kukowski (CEO),|
|Services||Adaptive Access Control – Multi-factor authentication, Single Sign On, Adaptive Authentication, Self-Service|
SecureAuth is an Irvine, California-based provider of access control solutions for premises; cloud and web applications; and resources. Solutions include multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, adaptive authentication, and self-service tools. The company provides both cloud-based and virtual appliances.
Products[edit | edit source]
SecureAuth IdP[edit | edit source]
SecureAuth IdP is an adaptive access control solution that combines multi-factor authentication, adaptive authentication, single sign-on, and a user self-service tool to render stolen credentials useless, and provide secure access to VPN, on-premises, cloud, web, and homegrown applications and resources.
The product provides multiple adaptive authentication risk checks to reduce intrusion detection time.
SecureAuth Cloud Access[edit | edit source]
SecureAuth Cloud Access is a cloud-based adaptive access control service. Multiple adaptive authentication identifies risks and prompts for multi-factor authentication if necessary. The software includes single sign-on capabilities for applications.
SecureAuth Cloud Access helps companies securely manage SaaS adoption and adapt to enterprise complexity. Cloud Access simplifies administration with integration to existing directories, and includes a centralized console with visibility into application use, password strength, and compliance, and also provides delegated administration to distribute the workload.
Awards[edit | edit source]
In 2012, the company received Stevie Awards in several categories:
- Best New Product or Service - Software - Security Solution (Bronze Winner);
- Fastest-Growing Company of the Year - Up to 100 Employees (Gold Winner);
- Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year - Up to 100 Employees (Bronze Winner).
In March 2017 SecureAuth was named to CRN’s Security 100 List.
References[edit | edit source]
- "SecureAuth Appoints Jeffrey Kukowski as Chief Executive Officer". SecureAuth. Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "SecureAuth to Merge with Core Security". Dark Reading. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- Raywood, Dan (2017-09-20). "SecureAuth and Core Security Announce Merger Plans". Infosecurity Magazine. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "SecureAuth IdP". SC Magazine. 1 April 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "SecureAuth joins the fiercely competitive cloud SSO market". siliconangle.com. 24 August 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "New Product Awards & Product Management Category Stevie Award Winners 2012". Stevie Awards. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Company / Organization Awards Category Stevie Award Winners 2012". Stevie Awards. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "2017 Security 100: 20 Coolest Web, Email And Application Security Vendors". CRN Security 100. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "2017 Cybersecurity Product Awards – Winners and Finalists". Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
[edit | edit source]
- Official Website
- Track your work hours with this android application. Have your work log and simply create a timesheet.
With the automated GPS time tracking, Work Hours Tracker is the perfect app for contractors and self employed people who want to track track their income, times spent and the next pay stub.
This article "SecureAuth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SecureAuth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.