ሰሰማት ቤት ትምህርቲ
Addi Azmera municipality,
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|School district||Dogu’a Tembien|
|Number of students||357|
|Data pertaining to||2018|
Sesemat School is a public school for grades 0 (preparatory) through 8 in Sesemat, Addi Azmera, Dogu’a Tembien, Tigray, Ethiopia.
The Sesemat School has 9 roofed class rooms.
As of 2018, the school had 357 students, 182 girls and 175 boys. There were:
- 35 students in one class in Grade 0
- 48 students in one class in Grade 1
- 34 students in one class in Grade 2
- 32 students in one class in Grade 3
- 64 students in two classes in Grade 4
- 39 students in one class in Grade 5
- 38 students in one class in Grade 6
- 36 students in one class in Grade 7
- 31 students in one class in Grade 8
Water and sanitation
In 2018, water was available near the school. There was a hand-dug well with handpump, and spring water at 25 minutes walking. There were no specific facilities for girls handling menstrual hygiene; this is a major reason for adolescent girls dropping out from school. Up to 2018, there was no toilet building, students and teachers needed to go to the open area.
All children travel to school on foot. Many students will walk more than an hour, twice a day, to come to school.
Other articles of the topics Africa AND Lists : Selam Seret school, Yeresere school, Mitslal Afras school, Khunale school, Zerfenti school, Harehuwa school
Other articles of the topics Lists AND Schools : Harehuwa school, List of law colleges in Bangladesh, Mitslal Afras school, Selam Seret school, Khunale school, Yeresere school, Zerfenti school
Other articles of the topics Africa AND Schools : Adu Memorial Junior High School, Colegio Español (Bata), Yeresere school, Khunale school, Selam Seret school, Harehuwa school, Mitslal Afras school
Other articles of the topic Africa : Greg Mbajiorgu, Nairobi Hootenanny, Anant Bhatt LLP, Kenya, AllAfrica, Colegio Español (Bata), Harehuwa school
Other articles of the topic Lists : List of non-Canadian places that have a Canadian place named after them, List of Belgian beers, Yeresere school, List of Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom, Mitslal Afras school, List of non-US places that have a US place named after them, List of surreal comedians
Other articles of the topic Schools : Twin Rivers Primary School, Josef Bartlett Finley, Jr., Dr. Lawrence "Lance" Hindt, European International School Chennai, American Baccalaureate School, Khunale school, Escola Portuguesa de Luanda
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Education in Ethiopia
- List of schools by country
- List of universities and colleges in Ethiopia
- Goele Treuttens and Linde Van Der Vurst, 2018. Baseline study about water and sanitation in ten selected schools by the project ‘School – Watsani’ and in the community around the schools in ten different villages in the Woreda Dogu’a Tembien. HOWest, Bruges, Belgium.
- Socio-demographic profile, food insecurity and food-aid based response. In: Geo-trekking in Ethiopia's Tropical Mountains - The Dogu'a Tembien District. SpringerNature. 2019. ISBN 978-3-030-04954-6. Search this book on
- What do we hear from the farmers in Dogu'a Tembien? [in Tigrinya]. Hagere Selam, Ethiopia. 2016. p. 100. Search this book on
- Griet Verrewaere, 2019. Report of latrine use and behaviour amongst students - The nudging approach at School-Watsani. HOWest, Bruges, Belgium.
- Reubens, B. and colleagues (2019). Research-Based Development Projects in Dogu'a Tembien. In: Geo-trekking in Ethiopia's Tropical Mountains — The Dogu'a Tembien District. SpringerNature. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-04955-3_30. ISBN 978-3-030-04954-6. Search this book on
This article "Sesemat school" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sesemat school. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.