|Industry||Blockchain Software Services|
|Matthew Van Niekerk(CEO)|
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The founders together built and developed the core technology, Mint. The distributed middleware Mint bridges the gap between knowledge and capabilities of companies and organisation. The company builds software that helps the organizations to use blockchain technology. The company is funded by Medici Ventures. The Islamic Research and Training Institute partnered with SettleMint and Ateon to create Sharia-compliant financial products using blockchain’s smart contracts.
Technology[edit | edit source]
Mint[edit | edit source]
‘Mint’ contains Research and Development (R&D) on the operational, technical, and organizational aspects of blockchain technology. It then packages this in functional clusters. These software development kits have the smart contract templates, API layers, micro services, and browser components needed to build applications.
DataBroker DAO[edit | edit source]
DataBroker DAO is a global marketplace for local data. This peer-to-peer marketplace for the Internet of Things (IoT) sensor data . The marketplace was launched by the company in July 2017. Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. The functionality of this core marketplace is powered by Etheruem smart contracts
DataBroker DAO is also a member of AIOTI alliance. In October 2017, the company announced the first two official members of the DataBroker alliance, YUKTIX and SENTHUS.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "IRTI partners with Ateon, SettleMint to develop blockchain-based product". Arab News. 2017-10-21. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Blockchain in de praktijk". De Morgen (in Nederlands). Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "'Niet de technologie telt, maar de toepassingen'". 2017-07-26. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Islamic Development Bank to Research Sharia-Compliant Blockchain Products - CoinDesk". CoinDesk. 2017-10-20. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Saudi Arabia's IDB plans blockchain-based financial inclusion product". Reuters. 2017-10-24. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Middleware van SettleMint ontsluit blockchain". 2017-05-26. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- K&L Gates - Jonathan Lawrence. "Islamic Development Bank blockchain project | Lexology". Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Overstock Subsidiary Focused on Blockchain Ventures Registers a Loss of $3.3 Mln in Q2 2017". Cointelegraph. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "İslam Kalkınma Bankası Şeriat Uyumlu Blockchain Ürünleri Araştırıyor | Koin Bülteni". koinbulteni.com (in Türkçe). Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "El blockchain también llega a Arabia Saudita, pero cumpliendo las normas de la sharia - HardwareSfera". HardwareSfera (in español). 2017-10-22. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Opus Launches GDPR Compliance Solution | FTF News". www.ftfnews.com. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Announces BETA and Upcoming Token Sale". Blockchain News. 2017-09-08. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance". Blockchain News. 2017-10-14. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
This article "SettleMint" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SettleMint. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.