|Founded 📆||March 2015Haryana, India in Gurgaon,|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Delivery, express mail, third-party logistics, Supply Chain|
Number of employees
Shadowfax is online to offline (o2o) crowdsourced B2B delivery and third-party logistics service provider based in Bengaluru. It is operating in over 100 cities in India. It was founded by IIT Delhi graduates Abhishek Bansal and Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015.
Shadowfax was started by Abhishek Bansal and Vaibhav Khandelwal in March 2015. The company was initially conceptualised as a food delivery player, but later it was diversified to cater to other verticals including grocery, life style, electronics, pharmacy, furniture, and other express mail deliveries.
- Seed Funding: 17 August 2015, $300K from Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal (Co-founders Snapdeal), Zishaan Hayath (Co-founder, Toppr.com) and Prashant Malik (Co-founder, Limeroad).
- Series C: 22 August 2018, $22M from NGP Capital and Qualcomm Ventures (the investment arm of Qualcomm Inc.), Mirae Asset Financial Group and Eight Roads Ventures.
- "Here's How Shadowfax Became The Go-to Company For a Multitude of O2O Businesses". Entrepreneur India. 2018-11-19.
- Ahuja, Akanksha (2018-08-07). "Delivery start-up Shadowfax raises funding from NGP Cap, Qualcomm". Mint. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
- Arakali, Harichandan (2019-02-07). "Forbes India 30 Under 30 2019 - Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal". Forbes India.
- "Shadowfax: This 'Uber' for delivery personnel is getting logistics right". VCCIRCLE. 2018-01-16.
- Shrisvastava, Aditi (2015-11-09). "Shadowfax acquires Pickingo for an undisclosed amount". The Economic Times.
- Devan, M (2017-11-01). "Bengaluru based Shadowfax to acquire assets of logistics firm NuvoEx". The News Minute.
- "Logistics start-up Shadowfax raises $22 mn from NGP Capital, others". Business Standard. 2018-08-07.
- "Shadowfax Technologies - Crunchbase". Crunchbase.
- "Delivery start-up Shadowfax raises $22 million funding, says report". cnbctv18. 2018-08-08.
- Chakraborty, Sayan (2015-08-17). "Shadowfax raises $300,000 seed funding". Mint.
- Choudhury, Varnana (2015-09-14). "ShadowFax Raises $8.5M in Series A from Eight Roads Ventures". iamwire.
- "ShadowFax Raises $8.5 M in Series A from Fidelity International's Proprietary Investment Arm". nextbigwhat. 2015-09-12.
- Sharma, Samidha (2016-12-26). "Shadowfax gets another $10 Million from Fidelity's arm". The Times of India.
- Ganguly, Payal (2016-12-26). "At Eight Roads, Shadowfax gets its $10m in Series B". The Economic Times.
- Bansal, Varsha (2018-08-08). "On-demand logistics firm Shadowfax bags $22 Million in Series C". The Economics Times.
- "Shadowfax receives $22 m in Series C funding". The Hindu BusinessLine. 2018-08-08.
- "Delivery start-up Shadowfax raises funding from NGP Cap, Qualcomm, others". livemint. 2018-08-07.
- Shadowfax: The Uber for delivery boys, a feature in Rediff on Shadowfax Delivery Services.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Shadowfax Technologies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shadowfax Technologies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.