|Founder 👔||Vaibhav Gupta, Amod Malviya, Sujeet Kumar|
Area served 🗺️
|Total assets||$2.7 billion|
Number of employees
|Parent||Hiveloop Technology pvt.ltd|
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Udaan is an Indian business-to-business e-commerce company based in Bangalore. The company is India's fastest Unicorn. It was founded by former Flipkart employees Amod Malviya, Vaibhav Gupta, and Sujeet Kumar in 2016. In August 2019, Udaan got $300 million funding from investors such as GGV Capital, bringing the valuation of the company to over $2 billion.
It was registered as Hiveloop Technology pvt.ltd. in 2016. It picks up products from manufacturers and sellers in 80-100 cities and delivers across 800-900 cities and towns across India. It has 130,000-150,000 buyers and sellers on its platform and operates in the apparel, electronics, staples and fast moving consumer goods, clothing accessories, home appliances, kitchenware, toys, stationery, footwear and babycare.
- Bansal, Varsha; Chanchani, Madhav (2018-09-03). "Udaan raises $225 million from DST Global, Lightspeed to become India's fastest Unicorn". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2019-08-31.
- Bansal, Varsha (2019-08-30). "B2B unicorn Udaan raises $373.5 million, valuation soars to $2.3 billion". Livemint. Retrieved 2019-08-31.
- Chanchani, Madhav (1 July 2019). "Vegetables to smartphones: Udaan's on $1-trillion quest". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-08-31.
- "How India's fastest unicorn Udaan took wings". DNA India. 2019-08-22. Retrieved 2019-08-31.
- "Udaan gets $300 million from Altimeter, GGV, others". The Times of India. 31 August 2019. Retrieved 2019-08-31.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Udaan (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Udaan (company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.