|Founder 👔||Surendra Singh Shahpura|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Shahpura Hotels, D-257, Devi Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur - 302016, |
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|Ratna Kumari (Director), Digraj Singh Shahpura (Director), Adhiraj Singh Shahpura (Director)|
|Owner||Surendra Singh Shahpura|
Number of employees
Shahpura Hotels was Founded in year 1990 by Surendra Singh Shahpura, Descendant of Rao Shekha. Shahpura is the Head seat of the Shekhawat Clan . Rao Shekha's Son, Raimal was given Amarsar Seat, which was the Head seat of Shekhawat. After his death, Rao Lunkaran was made the Head of Amarsar . After him, the Ancestral seat of Amarsar was succeeded by his Son Rao Manohar. Later Shahpura, became the capital of Old Amarsar - Manorharpur line of Shekhawats in Rule of Rao Bishan Singh .
In 19th century Shahpura House was the first property by Shahpura Hotels in 1990, which they gradually restored. Subsequent to their success in restoration of heritage property, They Started Renovating their 17th century Palace of Shahpura Estate  which is called "Shahpura Haveli".
Shahpura is the Head Seat of Shekhawat Clan and has been referred to as the "open art gallery" of Rajasthan because the entire Shekhawati region and not just Shahpura is dotted with fascinating mansions(havelis) that have lavishly painted walls.
This 300-year-old Haveli has been former Residence to the Shahpura Royal Family. Surendra Singh Shahpura has Lovingly restored and converted the Haveli into a Heritage Hotel. The Haveli is famous for its architecture and paintings, Badal Mahal, Durbar Hall and Bollywood's Favorite Destination for Movie Shooting many more. The Haveli has been Included in the Historic Hotels of world 
The Palace has been Residence of Shahpura Royal Family . It has been Awarded as Luxury Heritage Hotel in year 2018 by World Luxury hotel awards. The Palace has been Host to Famous Celebrities, Personalities and dignitaries since long. The Palace has been featured by The Telegraph U.K. 
Digraj Singh Shahpura and Adhiraj Singh Shahpura, Descendants of Rao Shekha, Members of Shahpura Royal Family have succeeded and are currently the Heirs of the Havelis and Palace of Shahpura.
Shahpura Kumbhal Villas
Shahpura Hotels took the initiative to Renovate this Haveli by taking it on Lease from the Current Owner and now running successfully as a Heritage Hotel. Shahpura Kumbhal Villas  is Situated in Kumbhalgarh. Kumbhalgarh Fort is known to have the Second Largest Wall and has been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site [.
Shahpura Hotels runs 5 Heritage Hotels in Different Locations under their brand and now have more Hotels coming under their Brand till 2022. They Plan in Expanding in Different States and Make their presence Strong   .
Shahpura Hotels has always believed in preserving the Heritage and Restoring Palaces, Havelis, temples in their Region.
Renovation of the Shahpura, Amarchand ji Temple done by Shahpura Hotels.
All The Hotels consists of Shekhawati Architecture, Shekhawati Paintings, Murals
Durbar Hall, Shahpura House 
Additional business streams
The company also has runs an NGO called "Rani Ratna Kumari Foundation Trust" in Shahpura, which focuses on Skill development, Women Empowerment and also employees them and give jobs in the Hotels as a part of Corporate Social Responsibility . This initiative was Started by Rani Ratna Kumari Wife of Surendra Singh Shahpura, Founder of Shahpura Hotels. Ratna Kumari is an Indian Politician and recently contested 2018 Vidhandabha elections from Viratnagar .
- Hotels, Shahpura. "Trademark". ipindiaservices.gov.in.
- Hotels, Shahpura. "Royal hotelier Digraj Singh Shahpura speaks on entrepreneurship and treasuring heritage". ANI News.
- Hotels, Shahpura. "Shahpura Hotels". Shahpura Hotels.
- Hooja, Rima (2006). A History of Rajasthan. Rupa & Company. p. 397. Search this book on
- Hooja, Rima (2006). A History of Rajasthan. Rupa & Company. p. 499. Search this book on
- Hooja, Rima (2006). A History of Rajasthan. Rupa & Company. p. 689. Search this book on
- Hooja, Rima (2006). A History of Shekhawats. Rupa & Company. p. 690. Search this book on
- Hotels, Shahpura (12 January 2018). "Shahpura Hotels". Condé Nast Traveller India.
- Sinh, Ranbir (2001). History of Shekhawats. Publications Scheme. Search this book on
- Haveli, Shahpura (12 January 2018). "Shahpura Hotels". Condé Nast Traveller India.
- Shahpura, Surendra Singh. "FAMILY HISTORY – Shahpura Hotels". Shahpura History. Shahpura Hospitality.
- Haveli, Shahpura. "Shahpura Haveli – Shahpura Hotels". Shahpura Haveli. Shahpura Hospitality.
- House, Shahpura (14 November 2017). "Shahpura House". The Telegraph. Shoba Narayan.
- House, Shahpura. "Shahpura House – Shahpura Hotels". Shahpura House. Shahpura Hospitality.
- Shahpura, Digraj Singh (2 July 2019). "Digraj Singh Shapura - a man from Royal clan, making his name count in every business". Deccan Chronicle. Deccan Chronicle.
- Desk, IBT Entertainment (2 July 2019). "Fashion designer Digraj Singh Shahpura loves promoting Indian heritage and culture". International Business Times, India Edition. International Business Times, India Edition.
- Shahpura, Digraj Singh. "FAMILY HISTORY – Shahpura Hotels". Shahpura History. Shahpura Hospitality.
- Villas, Shahpura Kumbhal (24 October 2018). "Shahpura Kumbhal Villas in Kumbhalgarh Review!". The Wandering Quinn Travel Blog.
- Centre, UNESCO World Heritage. "Hill Forts of Rajasthan". UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
- Hotels, Shahpura. "Shahpura Hotels". Shahpura Hotels.
- Tiwari, Rajesh (27 August 2018). "Shahpura Hotels to add four more properties". Whereabouts.
- World, ET Hospitality. "Royal hotelier Digraj Singh Shahpura speaks on entrepreneurship and treasuring heritage - ET HospitalityWorld". ETHospitalityWorld.com.
- Cooper, Ilay (1994). The Painted Towns of Shekhawati: A Mapin Guide to India. Mapin. ISBN 9780944142806. Search this book on
- Hall, Durbar (14 November 2017). "Shahpura House". The Telegraph.
- Trust, RRKF. "Rani Ratna Kumari Foundation". www.ratnakumari.com.
- Kumari, Ratna. "Ratna Kumari(Independent(IND)):Constituency- VIRATNAGAR(JAIPUR) - Affidavit Information of Candidate". myneta.info.
- Kumari, Ratna (30 November 2018). "रानी रतना कुमारी ने लोगों से मांगा समर्थन". Dainik Bhaskar (in हिन्दी).
This article "Shahpura Hotels" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shahpura Hotels. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.