|Born||9 January 1992|
💵 Salary :
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|Title||Miss Mauritius International 2013|
Search Shiksha Matabadul on Amazon.
Shiksha Devi Matabadul (born 9 January 1992) is a Mauritian Beauty Pageant winner and former Miss Mauritius International..Shiksha was crowned as the Miss Mauritius International 2013 during the annual ceremony held on Saturday night, June 29, 2013 at the J & J Auditorium, Phoenix. Being the Miss Mauritius International 2013, the winner represented Mauritius in Miss International 2014 in Tokyo, Japan, 11 November 2014, competing for the crown with 73 others. She was the first official Miss Mauritius International from the year 2013 and onwards. In July 2014, she crowned her successor and Anoushka Ah Keng *. She participated in Miss International 2014 at Tokyo, Japan.
2011-2012 : Beginning
Before Shiksha went to compete for Miss Mauritius in 2013, Her first pageant was Miss Mauritius GB 2011 in which she came 1st runner up. She then went onto finish her diploma in Nursing in 2012 and then went on to work at a neurosurgery department as a nurse.While she was a nurse, She was also doing modelling part-time which then lead her to compete for the national pageant in Mauritius in the following year.
2013-2014 : National and International Pageants
In 2013, she won the title for Miss Mauritius International 2013 which then qualified her to compete for Miss International 2014. At the start of 2014, while working at the neurosurgical ward she decided to work at the Emergency department(Accident and Emergency department).
2015-Present : Modelling
She is currently works with Fresh Agents (Modelling Agency).
- "Miss Mauritius 2013 Winners/Runner-ups". Le Mauricien. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Shiksha Profile on the official Miss International Beauty Pageant". Miss International Beauty Pageant. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Successor Anoushka Ah Keng On Official Miss Mauritius WEbsite". Miss Mauritius. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Successor Anoushka Ah Keng". Le Mauricien. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Miss Mauritius International 2013". Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- "Career and future onwards from 2013". Le Defi's Media Group. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Shiksha Matabadul life". Le Defi's Media Group. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Fresh Agency : Shiksha Matabadul". Fresh Agency. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Mauritius International 2013
Anoushka Ah Keng
This article "Shiksha Matabadul" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shiksha Matabadul. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.