Sibuyile "Sibu" Mabena
Sibuyile "Sibu" Mabena (born 25 October 1991 in Johannesburg, South Africa) is a South African creative businesswoman and founder of Duma Collective.
|Sibuyile "Sibu" Mabena|
|Born||25 October 1991|
Johannesburg, South Africa
|🏡 Residence||Pretoria, South Africa|
|🏳️ Nationality||South African|
|🏫 Education||University of Pretoria|
Sibu holds a BA (PolSci and Int Relations), she is a young creative with extensive experience in the event production, sponsorship acquisition, performance direction and street and social media marketing.
This young woman and her team are behind some of the biggest on-stage productions we’ve come to see in recent years; but despite triumphing in a somewhat precarious economy, she remains grounded and purpose-drive.
Some of her best work include :
- GLO CAF AWARDS NIGERIA 2015 & 2016 : Dance Director
- VODACOM DURBAN JULY 2018 – AMSTEL BOOMTOWN : Social Media & Influencers, Talent Procurement
- SOUTH AFRICAN MUSIC AWARDS 2016-2019 : Dance Director
- BLACK COFFEE’S MUSIC IS KING : Marketing Manager
- SOUTH AFRICAN FILM AND TELEVISION AWARDS 2016 – 2018 : Dance Director
- FILL UP THE DOME : Stage Assistant
- FILL UP ORLANDO STADIUM : Stage Manager
- FILL UP FNB STADIUM : Talent Operations and Stage team manager & event consultancy
- BET EXPERIENCE : Social Media Consultant
- MTV AFRICA AWARDS 2015 – 2017 : Dance Director and Marketing Consultant
- GLOBAL CITIZEN 2018 : Script Writer
- Metro FM Awards
- GLO CAF Awards 2015 AND 2016
- Castle Lite Presents J Cole
- Axecess Jozi
- SAB Conference
- TV work including the 2017 AFCON TVC
- a Revlon Special Feeling TVC
- MTV Base Lip Sync Battle
her exposure and professionalism serves as a good creative for a variety of communications platforms from linear and digital to stages and experiential events, an all rounder of good note.
Sibu Mabena has managed to build a career around her passions - dance, social media, events and talent management.
While studying for her Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and International Relations at the University Of Pretoria she founded Duma Collective which specialises in :
- Public Relations
- Event Consulting
- Creative Direction
- Social Media & Influencers
- Talent Management & Procurement
Her agency has also talent managed Luthando Shosha, Reason, SOLO & The BETR Gang, The Muffinz and Dotcom and more.
Under Sibu Mabena, Duma Collective has provided the following services for the following events :
- Social Media & Influencers - DESPERADOS: #WHATTHEFUSION
- Social Media & Influencers - #TEAMHEINEKEN – RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019
- Public Relations, Social Media & Influencers - YFM PRESENTS LYFE 2019
- Event Consultancy, Social Media & Influencers - OLIVER & ADELAIDE TAMBO FOUNDATION – DECONSTRUCTING THE DEFINITION OF FREEDOM FIGHTER PANEL DISCUSSION
- Social Media & Influencers - DSTV DELICIOUS – #ENGENXPERIENCES
- Talent Procurement - The South African Music Awards
- Festival Consultant - ROSEFEST SOUTH AFRICA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW43BRdcPEI - Sibu Mabena's creative communications agency duped 'Duma Collective'
https://dumacollective.com/ - Duma Collective
This article "Sibu Mabena" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sibu Mabena. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.