Smokeshow is a small batch hot sauce company, based in Portland, Oregon. Smokeshow hot sauce can be found at specialty markets, farmers markets, and restaurants in Portland, Oregon, United States. Smokeshow hot sauce contains no food preservatives or additives, and is both vegan and gluten free. The ingredients, as listed on the product label, are peppers, vinegar, salt, and water. Smokeshow is sold in 2 oz and 8 oz squeeze bottles, similar to those found in Baja California taco shops.
The original Smokeshow hot sauce variety, made with organic, red ripened jalapeños grown in Portland, Oregon. The flavor is slightly sweet, from the ripened peppers. Due to the limited quantity of these peppers, production is limited to one batch per year.
The third Smokeshow hot sauce variety, made with green jalapeños. The flavor is slightly citrusy and tangy, and is medium spicy.
The fourth Smokeshow hot sauce variety, made with habanero peppers. The flavor contains a natural spiciness from the habanero peppers, and is the hottest variety of Smokeshow hot sauce.
- "Smokeshow". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "8 oz Limited Red Hot Sauce". It's Pretty Hot Sauce. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "8 oz Orangeshow Hot Sauce". It's Pretty Hot Sauce. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "8 Oz Greenshow Hot Sauce". It's Pretty Hot Sauce. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "8 oz Habashow". It's Pretty Hot Sauce. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
This article "Smokeshow" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Smokeshow. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.