|File:Solaiman Shukhon speech.jpg |
|Native name||সোলায়মান সুখন|
|Born||Khandoker Muhammad Solaiman|
February 20, 1980
|🎓 Alma mater||Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka (M.B.A.) |
Bangladesh Naval Academy (Lieutenant)
Adamjee Cantonment Public School & College (H.S.C)
Communication strategist, Motivational speaker, vlogger
|Motivational speech, vlog|
|Title||Head of Strategic Project, aamra Networks Ltd.|
|🌐 Website||Solaiman Shukhon Website|
Solaiman Shukhon (born February 20, 1980) is a Bangladeshi motivational speaker, corporate leader, vlogger and communication strategist. Speeches by Shukhon are popular on YouTube. Shukhon inspired millions of youth in Bangladesh by appearing more than 500 sessions at different universities and seminars.
Early life & education
Shukhon was born in a lower-middle-class family in Brahmanbaria, Bangladesh. His father was a Sainik in Bangladesh Army. Due to the poor condition of his family, he and his 4 brothers had to lead an underprivileged life in childhood. Soon he realized that to change his condition, only education can help him. After passing his HSC from Adamjee Cantonment Public School & College he studied very well and got into Bangladesh Naval Academy, started working as Lieutenant in 2000. After working as Navy officer, he thought he would be more comfortable in the private sector. He left the Navy and went to Dhaka with no money. Again started studying very hard got into MBA of renowned business school Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka. After doing MBA, he got a chance to work with British American Tobacco. After few years of working there later on worked as Head of Marketing Research at Banglalink, Head of Marketing at Elite Mobile, Head of Business at Lamar Smart Solutions, Head of Marketing at aamra Networks Ltd. Now he is working as Head of Strategic Project at aamra Networks Ltd. During his diverse career tenure, he learned how to deal with life, thus he started speaking to youths about the dos and don'ts of life. He started vlogging first time in Bangladesh, spoke about the recent issues using Facebook & YouTube. Then soon after he started using Facebook Live to talk about life. He is also one of the first few standup comedian but left doing this in few years. Because of video blogs, he started getting popular, thus universities and different seminar organizers started inviting him for motivational speeches. Soon after appearing in different events, he became known as motivational speaker in Bangladesh, which made him first motivational speaker in Bangladesh. He has millions of fans on Facebook and YouTube.
Shukhon has a diverse career timeline. He started his career as sub-lieutenant of Bangladesh Naval Academy. Left Navy to start working at the private sector. After doing his MBA from Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka, he joined British American Tobacco. For better career position, he later joined Banglalink as Head of Market Research. After leaving Banglalink in 2013, he joined Elite Mobile as Head of Marketing. He joined aamra Smart Solution as Head of Business in 2015, left it and joined aamra Networks Ltd. as Head of Marketing. Now he is working as Head of Strategic Projects at aamra Networks Ltd.
After becoming known as a life coach and motivational speaker, Shukhon became very popular amongst youth in Bangladesh. He went to almost 500 schools, college, university and independent seminars to speak towards youth and professionals. YouTube and Facebook videos of his speeches gets millions of views, and viewers appreciate his talk.
- "Solaiman Shukhon: An iconic motivational speaker - Life & Style - observerbd.com". The Daily Observer. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "Chasing the dream". The Daily Star. 2013-10-23. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "Speeches of Solaiman Shukhon in YouTube".
- Independent Television (2016-10-12), প্রেরণার মুখপাত্র সোলায়মান সুখন, retrieved 2018-04-29
- "মায়ের হাতে আঁকা বই দিয়ে স্কুলজীবন শুরু: সোলায়মান সুখন". প্রিয়.কম. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "SD Asia talks to Solaiman Shukhon about Elite Mobile".
- "aamra is the proud IT Partner of BPO Summit 2015". aamra | the power of we. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "Solaiman Shukhon at aamra Networks Ltd".
- Kantho, Kaler. "ভ্লগেই সুখ পান সুখন | কালের কণ্ঠ". Kalerkantho (in Bengali). Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "TALE: "From the Six Digit to the 5th to be "slingshotted" to the 7th!". Asian University for Women (AUW): the first regional, liberal arts institution in South Asia. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "Solaiman Shukhon on Opera Mini | Do More". Opera India. 2016-08-24. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "প্রতিদিনের ১৩ ভুলের সহজ সমাধান". jagonews24.com. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "কমন ফ্যাশন মিসটেক নিয়ে সুখনের ভ্লগ - Daily Manobkantha". www.manobkantha.com. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "10-Minute School organizes 'Master Classes' for skills-training | Dhaka Tribune". www.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- "10-Minute School organises 'MasterClasses' for skill development". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
- Ltd., Arena Phone DB. "Robi-10 Minute School organizes 'MasterClasses' with leading experts". www.robi.com.bd. Retrieved 2018-04-29.
This article "Solaiman Shukhon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Solaiman Shukhon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.