Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|File:Spoon Guru Logo.png Spoon Guru Logo.png|
|Markus Stripf (CEO & Co-founder)
Tim Allen (Co-founder)Simon O'Regan (Co-founder)
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Spoon Guru is a search platform that enables consumers to search for food products and recipes personalized to their individual dietary requirements, accessible over a dedicated mobile application. Spoon Gurus search engine is also available to retailers as a B2B solution named TAGS. In 2017, Tesco PLC announced a technology partnership with Spoon Guru.
The company is based in London. The current chairman is Andy Clarke, joining in November 2017. The search engine uses a combination of artificial intelligence and nutritional expertise. The Spoon Guru mobile app has been endorsed by Allergy UK. The company won the IGD Digital Engagement Award at the IGD Awards 2017.
Spoon Guru TAGS is the name of Spoon Guru's B2B technology that online retailers can integrate onto their platform. Through TAGS, businesses enable their users to set their preferences as tags to search products and recipes that meet their individual requirements. Tesco PLC is the first retailer to integrate TAGS.
Partnership with Tesco
On 15th May 2017, UK retailer Tesco PLC announced a partnership with Spoon Guru. Tesco integrated Spoon Gurus search technology onto its ecommerce website and mobile application. The partnership was the first of its kind in the UK grocery retail industry.
- "Former Asda chief named Spoon Guru chair". Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- Armstrong, Ashley (2017-11-12). "Ex Asda boss Andy Clarke joins food tech start-up Spoon Guru". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "SPOON GURU TAGS Opens Up Possibilities, Offers Relevance, Accuracy and Ease". Barcode.com. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- News, Bdaily Business. "Tesco has partnered with this London tech startup to help those with food intolerances". Bdaily Business News. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- Bulletin, The Retail. "Tesco announces new partnership to help shoppers with special diets | The Retail Bulletin". The Retail Bulletin. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- Woolfson, Daniel. "Former Asda chief executive Andy Clarke becomes Spoon Guru chairman". TheGrocer.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "Tesco partnership offers boost to 'free-from' brands". Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- Jones, Caroline (2016-04-25). "The shocking rise of adult allergies - and could you be at risk?". mirror. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "IGD Awards". www.igd.com. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- Magazine, ESM. "Tesco Introduces Shopping-Filter App For Customers With Diets And Intolerances | ESM Magazine". ESM Magazine. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "Tesco & Spoon Guru partner to help make online food choices easier". www.caterlyst.com. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
This article "Spoon Guru" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Spoon Guru. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.