Stella Rita Awelle Asogwa
She is the second child and only daughter in a family of five. Her father is a retired Colonel from the Nigerian army and mother is a retired educationist. She attended Command Secondary School, Ipaja and Holy Child College in Lagos, Nigeria. She received degree in Economics from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria, Nigeria in 2000, Masters from Netherlands Business School in 2015 and Honorary Doctor of Philosophy in Public Policy and Administration from Janus University, California, United States of America.
She is the Chief Executive Officer of Zarita Fashion Academy and Zarita Kuoture established in 2012, Marcoriano Chinese restaurant formerly known as Marcopolo Chinese restaurant (franchise ended in 2013).
- "About-Us | zaritakouture".
- "Star Focus: Stellarita Asogwa". 2015-02-20.
- "13 Nigerians Bag American University Ph.D Awards – SundiataPost".
- "Zarita Fashion Show Hosts Show-Stopping Fashion at its Maiden Edition!". 2014-05-06.
- "Zarita Fashion Academy Partners National Open University to Offer Certificate in Professional Fashion Courses".
This article "Stella Rita Awelle Asogwa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Stella Rita Awelle Asogwa. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.