A subdistrict or sub-district is an administrative division that is generally smaller than a district.
- Administrative posts of East Timor, formerly Portuguese-language subdistrito
- Kelurahan, in Indonesia
- Mukim, a township in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore
- Nahiyah, in Palestine
- Tambon, a township in Thailand
- Tehsil (also known as tahsil, taluka or taluk), a township in India
- Upazila, in Bangladesh
- Subdistricts of China (Chinese: 街道; pinyin: jiēdào), in Mainland China, literally streets and avenues
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subdistrict.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article "Subdistrict" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Subdistrict. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.