Subhav Sinha (born 14 January 1988, in Patna, Bihar) is an innovator who has developed a personal mobility battery operated vehicle called Personalised Mover - Mitra which was displayed at the 10th Auto Expo held at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, INDIA. The vehicle is capable of carrying a single person which is considered to be useful particularly in airport corridors, institutional campuses and in speciality buildings such as hospitals where low noise pollution is required. It is also considered to have the potential to be developed as a personalized transport for the 2010 Commonwealth Games, especially within the large stadium complexes.
He was selected as the International Climate Champion for year 2010, a program run by British Council. His creation has been covered by Confederation of Indian Industries (Confederation of Indian Industries )in Journal of Small Business and Enterprise as 'Mitra' shows path of Innovation. . The Economic Times has featured his exhibition at The Auto Expo with the article 'Personalised mover' draws eyes at Auto Expo. Entrepreneur India magazine has also featured Subhav in its start-up section in the article Mobility Gets Personal. Techpedia, a portal of technology projects by students, an initiative of the Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions has featured this vehicle in the list of its top - ranking projects.
Born in Patna, Bihar. He did his schooling from DAV Public School, Patna till seventh and then from DLDAV Model School, Delhi. He graduated in Electrical Engineering in 2009 from the Delhi Technological University, DTU ( formerly Delhi College of Engineering ).
Personal Mover - Mitra
Subhav Sinha has developed the Personalised Mover - Mitra. This vehicle is self balanced and has both stand and sit provisions for a single person. Its unique alignment of wheels gives the vehicle additional stability by controlling the position of centre of gravity, and prevents the person from falling while accelerating, braking or during sharp turns. Being battery operated, this vehicle is eco friendly  as it does not emit any effluents and consumes less energy compared to existing petrol and diesel vehicles. It will greatly help in accumulating carbon credits in future. Mitra, takes in a space of around a person and can be useful in reducing the traffic congestion
The vehicle can be of great use at places like big factories, warehouses, trade fairs, airport, apartments, etc. where excessive walking is required. Besides, with the self-balancing mechanism adding to sitting provision, it can be of great use for elders and handicapped people as well.
- ‘Personalised mover’ draws eyes at Auto Expo (With images) - Thaindian News
- Our work in India | British Council Archived 5 October 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 18 May 2010. Retrieved 8 May 2010. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- SRISTI | Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions
- Tech Pedia
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100426071219/http://techpedia.in/project_details.php?project_id=10038&page=1&type_rate=1. Archived from the original on 26 April 2010. Retrieved 8 May 2010. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help); Missing or empty
- "Delhi Technological University - Delhi College of Engineering - Headlines from DelTech - DelTech's Formula Student Car at Auto Expo-2010". Archived from the original on 27 May 2010. Retrieved 8 May 2010. Unknown parameter
- The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Delhi and neighbourhood
- The Hindu : New Delhi News : Showcasing student car
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100128140550/http://www.deccanchronicle.com/supplementary/mobilise-your-dreams-386. Archived from the original on 28 January 2010. Retrieved 8 May 2010. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help); Missing or empty
- Mobility Gets Personal - Entrepreneur Magazine
- TEDx Talk
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Office) Patent File
- Showcasing student car - Hindu Newspaper
- 'Mitra' shows path of Innovation - CII (Confederation of Indian Industries journal of SME
- "Mobile Your dreams" - Deccan Chronicle
- Auto Expo DTU students display cars Tribune News Service
- A Personalized Vehicle suitable for transportation in narrow lanes
This article "Subhav Sinha" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Subhav Sinha. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.