Tavinder "Tav" Malhotra (born October 27, 1960) is a Canadian insurance professional and philanthropist. He is currently the President of Mansha Financial, a financial services firm that specializes in holistic financial planning for high net worth individuals including business owners, executives, athletes and entertainers, as well as professionals, located in Downtown, Toronto. 
Career in Insurance
Tav began his career at Prudential Assurance on June 15th, 1982. After developing his knowledge there, he joined Hunter Rowell in 1992, which later became known as HKMB after a merger in 1998. With over a decade of experience working on Bay Street, he founded his own practice, Mansha Financial, in 2001.
A golf enthusiast, Tav has used the sport as a platform to contribute to the community. This started, as the Chair of the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce charity golf tournament from its inception in 2000 until his final year in 2016. During this tenure, Tav called on celebrity friends and business leaders to make a difference in the community. After raising money for various charities over the years, Tav geared his philanthropic efforts towards one cause - youth financial literacy.
In 2017, he co-founded (along with his son Jag Malhotra) the annual Tav Malhotra Invitational, a celebrity golf tournament with a mission to transform the way youth learn about money. In 2018, the event raised $50,000 for youth programming. In addition to hosting workshops and raising funds, Tav actively celebrates the partners who make the events possible, including but not limited to; BMW Canada, The Printing House, Beneplan, The Concierge Club, and Chief's Gala. amongst several others.
Celebrities that have attended the Invitational over the years include current and former NBA stars Jamaal Murray, Dillon Brooks, Khem Birch, Justin Jackson, Tyler Ennis, Andrew Nicholson. Former NHL star Matthew O'Connor as well as the Honourable Bonnie Crombie. Business powerhouses and TV personalities Michael Wekerle, Bruce Croxon, Michelle Romanow, Cabbie Richards, and Sherman Hamilton. As well as artist Karl Wolf.
- "Mansha Financial – Elevating Your Wealth Since 1992". Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Mansha Financial". Mansha Financial. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Cover Story 06/00". www.roughnotes.com. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce". Issuu. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Indo Canada Chamber of Commerce - New Appointments at ICCC - Director & Committee Chairs Nominated". indocanadachamberofcommerce.wildapricot.org. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Indo Canada Chamber of Commerce - Kapil Dev stars in ICCC's 18th Charity Golf Classic". indocanadachamberofcommerce.memberlodge.org. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- Cheng, Marguerita. "Financial Literacy Is The Greatest Gift Of All". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- admin (2018-07-27). "The Importance of Financial Literacy | The Edge Magazine". Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Golf tournament raises $50,000 for youth financial literacy". Canadian Underwriter. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Mansha Financial Hosts a Private Event at King & Bay in Toronto". www.mykingandbay.com. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Beneplan @ Tav Malhotra Invitation – Beneplan". Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Tav Maholtra Gala". The Concierge Club. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
- "Chief's Gala". Chief's Gala. Retrieved 2019-02-16.
This article "Tav Malhotra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tav Malhotra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.