Theodore "Teddy" Moen (born 6 April 1965 in New York, USA) is the leader of Norsk Fotballtrenerforening and a former Norwegian football manager. Moen has led Trenerforeningen since 1998 and was central in building the voluntary association into one of the most solid interest organisations for football managers in Europe. The voluntary association has (as of 31 December 2012) over 2 200 members and publishes the magazine Fotballtreneren and arranges Scandinavia's largest football manager conference, Cupfinaleseminaret every November.  Teddy Moen administers Trenerforeningen from Vågsbygd in Kristiansand.
Teddy Moen was one of the country's youngest managers in top-level football when he managed Start for the first half of the 1996 season, but was replaced by Karsten Johannessen halfway through the season.  Moen later moved to Grenland where he was in charge of player development for Telemark Fotballkrets and assistant manager of Odds Ballklubb under Lars Borgar Waage in the first division.
- "Teddy Moen - Manager profile".
- Vikan, Per (December 3, 2020). "Ståle Solbakken tar over landslaget: Over og ut for Per Joar". Helgelendingen.
- Thoresen, Ivar. "Teddy Moen: – Føler med Eirik". Fotballtreneren.
- "Godset-styret anmelder saken om Henrik Pedersen til NFF".
- "Teddy Moen har fått rolle i Start: - Jeg skal ikke være redd for å si hva jeg mener".
This article "Teddy Moen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Teddy Moen. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.