Tender Clothing Ltd.
|Founded 📆||2009 in London, United Kingdom|
|Founder 👔||William A. Kroll|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Owner||William A. Kroll|
Number of employees
Tender Co. is a British-designed and made menswear brand founded in 2009 by designer William Kroll, a former Evisu designer and Central Saint Martins graduate. The brand is known for its "artisanal approach to denim craftsmanship and design". Tender's design and manufacture have also been described as "deconstructive." Tender is known for collaborations with British artisans and craftspeople. A collaboration with Gloucestershire narrowboat painter Graham Brown was featured in Creative Review, and curator Emily King has written about his ongoing work with an anonymous ceramicist.
Tender is included in several print publications related to the subjects of fashion, denim, and sustainability, including Fashioned from Nature, the catalogue accompanying the exhibition Fashioned from Nature at the Victoria and Albert Museum in 2018. Tender's use of natural dyes and "long-forgotten and new-construction and dyeing techniques" are profiled in Blue Blooded: Denim Hunters and Jeans Culture.
- van Rhoon, Peter, ed. (2016). Book of Denim. 1. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam Publishing Int. p. 53. Search this book on
- Vestergaard, Mads. "William Kroll Interview – Tender Co and Beyond". Heddels. Heddels. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
- Trotman, Samuel. "Interview with Owner and Founder of Tender Co. William Kroll". WSGN Insider. WSGN. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
- Johnson, Rebecca May. "The Slow Denim Brand Inspired by Victorian Engineering". AnOther Magazine. Dazed Group. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
- Howe, Rupert (June 2015). "Graham Brown designs, from boats to menswear". Creative Review: 50–53.
- King, Emily. "Denim and Clay". Maharam. Maharam. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
- Ehrman, Edwina, ed. (2018). Fashioned from Nature. London, United Kingdom: V&A Publishing. p. 163. ISBN 9781 85177 9451. Search this book on
- Stege Bojer, Thomas; Sims, Josh (2016). Blue Blooded: Denim Hunters and Jeans Culture. Berlin, Germany: Die Gestalten Verlag GmbH & Co. KG. pp. 30–31. ISBN 978-3-89955-646-9. Search this book on
This article "Tender Co." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tender Co.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.