The Whisky Barrel
|File:TWB Company Logo.png|
|Industry||Scotch, online retailing|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Scotch, Whiskey, Auction|
Number of employees
The Whisky Barrel first started trading in 2007, operating as an e-commerce vendor specializing in alcoholic beverages from Scotland, Japan, England, Sweden and India. On 3 August 2011 the company released its first independent bottling of single malt Scotch whisky.
In 2019, The Whisky Barrel was award The Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade.
Awards and accolades
The Whisky Barrel has gained a number of awards from the drinks and e-commerce industries including ISIS (Internet Shopping is Safe) accredited retailer and Whisky Magazine's Icons of Whisky Scotland nominations. In 2016 The Whisky Barrel was award the Icons of Whisky Scotland award for Online Retailer of the Year. The Whisky Barrel was awarded a prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise in 2019 for exceptional growth in International Trade.
- "Free Index- The Whisky Barrel". Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- "About Us TheWhiskyBarrel.com Page". 2011-10-06.
- "Blog TheWhiskyBarrel.com 2.0 Caol Ila Exclusive". 2011-08-03.
- "The Institute of Export and International Trade". The Institute of Export and International Trade. Retrieved 2019-09-20.
- "Icons of Whisky Scotland 2012". 2011-09-02.
- paragraphintranet (2017-12-01). "Icons of Whisky Scotland 2018". ICONS OF WHISKY. Retrieved 2019-09-20.
This article "The Whisky Barrel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Whisky Barrel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.