The Woodmont Company
The Woodmont Company is a full-service commercial real estate development and management company. It headquarters in Fort Worth, TX and has an office in Dallas, TX. They specialize in development, brokerage, and investment sales of retail properties throughout the country. Services provided: Retail Property Development, Property Management, Brokerage Services, and Investment Sales.
The company was founded in 1980 in Fort Worth, Texas.
- "The Woodmont Company: Private Company Information". Bloomberg L.P.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "The Woodmont Company" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Woodmont Company. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- ""Bass Pro Shops, Bakersfield, retail, development Woodmont Company"". Connect Media. 2017-11-16. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "Woodmont Co. Closes Sale of 24,000 SF Retail Building in Odessa | REBusinessOnline". rebusinessonline.com. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "Crunch Fitness Takes Down 27K SF at Wendland Plaza - Connect Media". Connect Media. 2018-02-06. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "Retail to Follow Vision in Transforming Pad Site". GlobeSt.com. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "Texas center executes four leases totaling 105K sq. ft. |Chain Store Age". Chain Store Age. 2018-01-03. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "dotCOMM Awards Platinum Winner – Woodmont". www.woodmont.com. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "https://www.bisnow.com/events/national/Bisnows-Big-Retail-South-Event-972". www.bisnow.com. Retrieved 2018-02-14. External link in
- "As Some Stores Close, Relevant Ones Take Their Place". GlobeSt.com. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- email@example.com, Marice Richter. "Mid-year economic check: Fort Worth retail, real estate thriving". Fortworthbusiness.com. Retrieved 2018-02-14.