Thompson and Holt
Thompson and Holt
|Private Limited Company|
|Industry||Online business consultancy|
|Founded 📆||2014 by Stuart White|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Littleborough, United Kingdom, |
Area served 🗺️
|Worldwide: US, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, China, and India.|
|Stuart White (CEO and founder)|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Amazon seller suspension services |
Monitor and Protect software
|Services||Amazon seller suspension services|
Number of employees
Thompson and Holt (also written as Thompson & Holt) is a British consultancy company specialising in resolving issues related to suspended Amazon.com seller accounts. The consultancy has offices based in both the United Kingdom and United States. Its headquarters is located in Littleborough, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom. As the world's leading online consultancy specialising in Amazon suspended seller accounts, Thompson and Holt is a leader in customised solutions for Amazon sellers who require account assistance and monitoring. The company's services are in line with Amazon's official terms of service.
Thompson and Holt is backed by Lloyd's of London, and is currently the only consultancy company that offers Amazon Seller Services in agreement with Amazon's official terms of service.
- Amazon seller suspension services
By using the personal expertise of former Amazon Seller Performance Team staff who had reviewed seller appeals for Amazon, Thompson and Holt writes custom Amazon appeal letters to help sellers return to selling on Amazon in as little as 24 hours, with an average restoration time of 2-3 days.
Thompson and Holt charges a fixed fee of £500 pounds ($660 US dollars) to restore suspended Amazon accounts. Live chat and support is available, and the company takes pride in delivering fast, tangible results to clients with top personalised customer service.
Thompson and Holt's 5-step procedure is as follows. As a straightforward process, it takes care of time and hassle that the clients would otherwise have to go through if they were to attempt to solve the issues by themselves.
- The account suspension is reviewed by Thompson and Holt's team. This usually takes about one hour. The following information is needed by the team; to respect customer privacy, no account details need to be provided:
- A copy of the original suspension email
- A copy of the seller's appeal (if one had already been submitted)
- Correspondence with the Seller Performance Team
- Others: feedback, policy warnings, complaints, and other alerts
- Thompson and Holt's team then determines whether or not the account is eligible for an appeal, and subsequently charges a one-time fixed fee of £500 pounds ($660 US dollars)
- An Amazon appeal letter and action letter are filed within 24 hours or the customer's original inquiry with Thompson and Holt.
- Thompson and Holt and the Amazon seller then wait for the following response from Amazon's team: Your Amazon account has been reinstated.
- The seller can then resume Amazon business activities as usual.
This simple 5-step procedure has resulted in thousands of successful cases solved.
Thompson and Holt services global Amazon accounts in various locations, including in the US, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, China, and India.
Initial inquiries can be made to Thompson and Holt's team using the following three methods.
- Live Chat - using the 'Chat Now' box at https://www.thompsonandholt.com/
- Completing the yellow online form at https://www.thompsonandholt.com/
- Email at info@ThompsonandHolt.com
Online reviews are overwhelmingly 5-star reviews, with average ratings on the following sites always exceeding 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- WebRetailer: More than 110 positive reviews
- Feefo: More than 650 positive reviews
- Trustpilot: More than 80 positive reviews
- Yell: More than 35 positive reviews
- ReviewCentre: More than 25 positive reviews
In a Quora.com thread, Thompson and Holt is also recommended as a legitimate, highly professional Amazon consultancy service that is 100% legal and completely compliant with Amazon's terms of service.
Thompson and Holt has also been featured in the press, include in a Medium article about how the company successfully assists Amazon sellers using a quick, no-hassle method that is taken care of within an average time frame of 2-3 days.
Thompson and Holt is highly also recommended in an iqSEO article.
Dave Dixon, the founder of LearnOnlineMoneyMaking.com, also recounts how Thompson and Holt had quickly restored his Amazon seller account in this online article.
- Thompson and Holt Celebrate Helping Over 3,000 Amazon Sellers Get Reinstated on Amazon
- Thompson and Holt official site
- Tamebay profile: Thompson and Holt
- Drinkwater, Andy. Thompson & Holt Review— Amazon Monitor and Protect Software. Medium, Jul 21, 2018.
- WebRetailer profile: Thompson and Holt
- Amazon Seller Suspension Statistics 2017: Thompson and Holt statistics for 2017. Infogram.
- Thompson and Holt official website
- Thompson and Holt reviews
- Official Facebook page
- Official LinkedIn profile
- Official Twitter profile
- Official Crunchbase profile
- Official Owler profile
- Official Instagram account
- Official YouTube channel
- Company registration information