Toh attended Hwa Chong Institution. He is an alumnus of University College, London and Johns Hopkins University.
- 2007 World Youth Scrabble Champion
- 2017 Singapore Open Scrabble Champion
- Tan, Lediati (3 March 2010). "'Playing to improve got me banned'". AsiaOne. Retrieved 5 September 2018.
Full-time NSman Toh Weibin, 19, an avid Scrabble player who won the World Youth Scrabble Championship (WYSC) in 2007 ...
- "cross-tables.com". www.cross-tables.com. Retrieved 2018-09-17.
- "WORLD SCRABBLE 700 CLUB". www.wespa.org. Retrieved 2018-09-17.
- Spencer, Adam. Adam Spencer's World of Numbers. p. 193. Search this book on
- Guinness Book of World Records. 2017. p. 1886. Search this book on
- Toh Weibin Scrabble tournament results at cross-tables.com
- World Youth Scrabble championship 2007 results
|This board game-related article or section is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Toh Weibin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Toh Weibin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.