Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Tomorrow, Maybe (film)
|Directed by||Jace Daniel|
|Produced by||David Brownlow|
Roy Kirk 1st
|Screenplay by||Jace Daniel|
Roy Kirk 1st
|Music by||Bill Christensen|
|Edited by||Will Lesher-Pierson|
|Distributed by||The Orchard|
Search Tomorrow, Maybe (film) on Amazon.
Tomorrow, Maybe is a 2017 American film written, directed and shot by Jace Daniel and starring Robert Blanche, Bethany Jacobs, Grant Davis and Brian Sutherland.
Lloyd (Robert Blanche) is released from prison after 5 years of incarceration. His only goal on the outside is to reconnect with his daughter Iris (Bethany Jacobs), who is unwilling to speak to him. The two have had a poor relationship in the past and her trust for him is gone. But after her husband Bobby (Grant Davis) begins showing signs of physical abuse, she has nobody else to turn to. Bobby is not happy that Lloyd has returned to their lives.
- Robert Blanche as Lloyd Hayek, ex-con and father of Iris.
- Bethany Jacobs as Iris Grace, a CNA for a local hospital.
- Grant Davis as Bobby Grace, Iris's abusive narcotics agent husband.
- Brian Sutherland as Terry Jyles, Bobby's narcotics partner and best friend.
- Robert McKeehen as Nathan Waits, Lloyd's best friend who is letting him stay at his house.
- Garfield Wedderburn as Sgt. Hudson, Bobby's boss.
- Erin Hagen as Angie, Iris's work friend.
- Kyle Vahan as George, Lloyd's prison guard become friend.
The film was funded independently between both director Jace Daniel and the producer (as well as father) David Brownlow. Shooting took 14 days and post production took a year. The completed film sat on the shelf for another 2 years until finally being released on Amazon Prime as well as other streaming platforms.
This article "Tomorrow, Maybe (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tomorrow, Maybe (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.