|Industry||Electric scooters manufacturing and Urban mobility|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
(Chief Executive Officer),
Hugues Despres (Chief Sales and Marketing Officer),
Patrick David (Chief Technical Officer),
Marc Ottolini (Chief Operations Officer)
Number of employees
Products and services
Ujet manufactures new generation electric scooters. The company's products/offerings are based on 4 main competencies: clean technology, material science, smart connectivity and refined design. The company aims at reinventing, producing and commercialising personal e-mobility solutions, that empower the urban community with smart technology for more sustainable cities.  Ujet's urban mobility products and services evolve the way city lovers move, for the better.
- Motorized scooter
- Electric motorcycles and scooters
- Scooter (motorcycle)
- Electrical mobility
- Chang, Lulu (8 January 2018). "Could this $10,000 scooter from Ujet be the mobility solution of the future?". digitaltrends.com. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- Pritchard, Heledd (4 October 2017). "Electric scooters made in Luxembourg". luxtimes.lu. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "Ujet Shakes Up How We Will Move Around our Cities as it Launches New Generation Electric Scooter". businesswire.com. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- Hall, Emme (8 January 2018). "The Ujet is your next swanky and stylish electric scooter". RoadShow CES. cnet.com. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "Slick New E-Scooter from Ujet Unveiled at CES". sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- Sean, O'Kane (1 January 2018). "Foldable electric scooters keep getting weirder at CES 2 The UJet wows, while the Relync R1 serves a purpose". theverge.com. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
This article "Ujet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ujet. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.