|Founded 📆||1990New Delhi, India in|
|Founder 👔||Dhirendra Kumar|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Financial magazines and web portal|
Number of employees
Value Research is a investment advice, analysis and information portal founded in January 1990 and located in New Delhi, India. Started by CEO Dhirendra Kumar, they provide services via two financial magazines and a web portal. They cover mostly the entire range of investment opportunities available in India which includes mutual funds, stocks and fixed-income investment options.
- "Smallcap and midcap funds not for all, certainly not new investors: Dhirendra Kumar, Value Research". The Economic Times. 2018-06-07. Retrieved 2018-07-05.
- "One should not get obsessed about fund performance". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2018-07-05.
- "Top 15 Mutual Funds – 5 Star by Value Research - Should you invest?". Myinvestmentideas.com. Retrieved 2018-07-05.
- "Dhirendra Kumar's advice for investors and genuine savers at times of correction". The Economic Times. 2018-02-07. Retrieved 2018-07-05.
- "How to earn high long-term returns from mutual funds: 4-point formula from Dhirendra Kumar of Value Research". The Financial Express. 2018-04-05. Retrieved 2018-07-05.
- Web portal: www.valueresearchonline.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYn9RpMAuYtO_uzGgtZJUQ/featured
This article "Value Research" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Value Research. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.