|Traded as||BSE: 532372|
|Industry||Information Technology Products & Services|
|Founder 👔||Viswanath Kompella|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Viswanath Kompella, Chairman Emeritus|
|Revenue||₹2,866.01 million (US$40 million) (2016–2017)|
|₹235.95 million (US$3.3 million) (2016–2017)|
Number of employees
KSoft Systems Inc
Virinchi limited, a Hyderabad-based IT products and services company, has acquired KSoft Systems Inc in a cash-cum-stock deal valued at $2.6 million (Rs 11.4 crore).
Virinchi Healthcare Pvt Ltd, a 100 per cent subsidiary of Virinchi limited, has set up its first 600-bed multi-specialty hospital in Hyderabad,Telangana. It also owns two hospitals in the name of Bristlecone Hospital. On November 15, 2017 hospital got accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Health Care (NABH).
- "Virinchi Ltd". In.reuters.com.
- "Virinchi Partners US-based Financial Provider for QFund". Corporateethos.com.
- "Virinchi Technologies acquires KSoft for $2.6 m". Thehindubusinessline.com.
- "Virinchi arm sets up Rs 300-cr multi-speciality hospital in Hyderabad". Thehindubusinessline.com.
- "Virinchi Hospital - Hospital In Hyderabad". Virinchi Hospital - Hospital In Hyderabad.
- "Board of Virinchi Technologies approves scheme of amalgamation for Bristlecon". Business-standard.come.
- "Virinchi Hospitals receives NABH accreditation". Equitybulls.com. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Virinchi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Virinchi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.