Area served 🗺️
|Jeremy Ben-David, Chief executive officer|
Simon Bolton, Chief operating officer
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Water purification systems|
Number of employees
Waterlogic was founded in 1992 by Jeremy Ben-David, the current group CEO , and is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of bottleless drinking water purification and dispensing systems. Waterlogic principally supplies businesses worldwide, with the focus on offices, factories, schools, restaurants, factories and hospitals. It also operates a dealer program for indirect sales.
A global company, Waterlogic products are sold in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South Africa and the U.S, with its global headquarters in Maidenhead, United Kingdom.
Qingdao Waterlogic Manufacturing Co Ltd has been the International Manufacturing base of Waterlogic since 2004, and is located in Qingdao, China.  Operating with over 200 employees, the company was presented with an Outstanding Foreign direct investment (FDI) Company award in 2008, for job creation as well as social and financial responsibility. 
Angel Waterlogic has been the UK operating name of the Waterlogic group since the acquisition of Angel Springs in 2014 . The Managing Director is John Dundon, who is also the Chair of the British Water Cooler Association 
Waterlogic's UK sources are Kingshill Glade in Lanarkshire, Scotland and Fillongley Spring Water in Warwickshire, England. 
Waterlogic U.S.A. Holding Inc. has been based in Delaware since 2011  The President of Waterlogic Direct is Casey Taylor  and the President for Waterlogic Commericial Products is Bob Junk. 
Waterlogic USA acquired Coolersmart in 2006 , and Aquaperfect , Taylor Made Water Systems  and Aquaprix  in 2012. Waterlogic currently provides water to an estimated 14 million people in the US.
Waterlogic Australia is located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. The Managing Director for Australasia is Carl Crowley.  The company experienced rapid growth following concerns of water contamination in Australia leading up to the 2000 Summer Olympics  . The company acquired the Australian division of Just Water International and Unlimited Water in subsequent years.  
Waterlogic Ireland is based in Dublin, and was acquired by Castik Capital in 2015, for £122.6m. 
- Water filter
- Point of use
- Water cooler
- "Jeremy Ben-David: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- Waterlogic shares race up as unveils £122.6mln recommended offer
- Waterlogic Launches Strategic review after it receives bid approach for one of its units
- "Qingdao Waterlogic Manufacturing Co Ltd: Company Profile". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Waterlogic wins foreign investment award in China on Environmental XPRT". www.environmental-expert.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Multi-million deal to buy Wolverhampton's Angel Springs". www.expressandstar.com. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- "Management - British Water Cooler Association". British Water Cooler Association. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- "Our water sources". Waterlogic. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- "Waterlogic to acquire PHS Waterlogic in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands". Private Equity Wire. 2016-01-14. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- "Waterlogic USA Holdings, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Casey Taylor: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Bob Junk: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Coolersmart, LLC: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "LSE:WTL: Acquisition of AquaPerfect LLC". Interactive Investor. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- Ltd, Insider Media. "Taylor Made deal for Waterlogic". Insider Media Ltd. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Waterlogic acquires AquaPrix - FoodBev Media". www.foodbev.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Leadership | Board of Directors | Executive Committee". Waterlogic. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- Chipperfield, Mark (2000-08-26). "Sydney in bad odour over toxic backyard for Olympic Games". ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Waterlogic | Business In Focus Magazine". www.businessinfocus.com.au. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "DLA Piper advises Waterlogic on another acquisition | News | DLA Piper Global Law Firm". DLA Piper. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Just Water agrees to sell Australian business for A$11 million to Waterlogic". The National Business Review. 2015-04-13. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- "Castik Capital planning global water cooler company with Waterlogic acquisition". Private Equity Wire. 2015-01-08. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
This article "Waterlogic" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.