William Charles Alfonso Marcel Spears
|William Charles Alfonso Marcel Spears|
|Born||St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.|
|🏫 Education||Bachelors in business Harris–Stowe State University|
Film director, commercial director, music video director, Film producer
|📆 Years active||2013–present|
|💰 Net worth||estimated (750k to 1 Million)|
William Charles Alfonso Marcel Spears credited professionally as Director Fonzy is an American filmmaker, commercial director, music video director, and producer. Born in Saint Louis Missouri, Fonzy began his career as a photographer and creative director. Due to his creative concept shoots he quickly became a well known local photographer in his hometown. As a child he began to build an interest in movies and video work and eventually became a filmmaker. Fonzy began to expend his creative shoots by adding video and no longer soley doing photography. It was just a short amount of time that Fonzy decided to leave the photography realm and focus on his passion for videos.
In 2016 Fonzy launched his own media company, Luxstar Studios which has now had multiple televised and published works. While working in the field, Fonzy met and began working with former NFL player Brandon Williams. Before long, he took over all branding campaigns for Williams and his astute work was even acknowledged in Williams's book Millionaire Mindset. Working on this campaign had given Director Fonzy his first chance of working with influential talents and was his first breakthrough.
Later, Fonzy's video journey would lead him to to shoot music videos for some known names such as Sammie, Junior (J.R.), Murphy Lee, Jizzle Buckz, Lil Stl, Nikee Turbo of Rhythm + Flow plus more. One of Fonzy's most proud moments was landing the role as the director for a Save the Babies campaign geared towards stopping gun violence killing children and young adults. Fonzy ended up becoming a notable figure in his home town of Saint Louis Missouri, his opinion can be seen amongst other well known figures such as Devon Alexander, Murphy Lee, Ginuwine, and Jason "Jay E" Epperson in the article "Nelly Vs Ludacris Live on Instagram". After his popularity increased Director Fonzy would often find other business owners wanting to host his creative projects and has even been picked up by news outlet. St. Louis Post-Dispatch news StlToday.
- Murphy Lee - "Save the babies"
- Jizzle Buckz - "Old Blenda"
- Rio Flame and Sammie - "High Life"
- Rio Flame and Enchanting 1017 Records - "Love Junkie"
- Nikee Turbo Rhythm + Flow - "Slap"
- Stevie J and Vega Sills - "Adios"
- Savage X Fenty Brand Commercial
- Colourpop Cosmetics Brand Commercial
- Chingy - "3rd Annual Throwback Concert"
Aside from film work Fonzy is a casting director and owns a Talent casting agency named Crave Casting. Fonzy has casted talent and shot advertisement for some top brands such as Savage X Fenty, ColourPop Cosmetics, and Pretty Little Thing.
- "Director Fonzy as notable St. Louis Photographer". Deluxe Magazine. Retrieved 4 August 2021.
- "National Trademark of Luxstar Studios Owned by Director Fonzy". USPTO.gov. USPTO. Retrieved 4 August 2021.
- "Ownership of Luxstar Studios". sos.mo.gov. MO Gov. Retrieved 6 August 2021.
- Williams, Brandon. Millionaire Mindset: 7 Principles Athletes Need for Financial Freedom. St. Louis. p. 5. ISBN 1511801794. Search this book on
- "Save the babies campaign". |publisher=Arch City Media |access-date=3 August 2021}}
- "Nelly vs. Ludacris in 'Verzuz' Battle of '00s Rap Hitmakers". Billboard. Retrieved 3 August 2021.
- "Nelly vs Ludacris: Live on Instagram. Just what was needed". Arch City Media. Retrieved 2 August 2021.
- "Pool party music video". STLToday. Retrieved 2020-08-25.
- "Ownership of Crave Casting". sos.ga.gov. GA.gov. Retrieved 6 August 2021.
- Director Fonzy at DirectorFonzy.com
- Director Fonzy IMDb
- Director Fonzy Instagram
- Director Fonzy Fox Interview
- Director Fonzy Shoutout LA interview
This article "William Charles Alfonso Marcel Spears" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:William Charles Alfonso Marcel Spears. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.