|Directed by||Feroz Khan|
|Produced by||Feroz Khan|
|Written by||Rajeev Kaul|
|Music by||Channi Singh (Songs)|
Viju Shah (Background music)
|Cinematography||S. M. Anwar|
|Edited by||Feroz Khan|
|Distributed by||F.K International|
Search Yalgaar (film) on Amazon. Yalgaar (
|Part of a series on|
Two childhood friends grow up to be on the opposite sides of the law; one of them a crime protector and another a crime lord. Childhood friends become enemies when one Mahendra Ashwini Kumar (Mukesh Khanna) grows up to be Additional Police Commissioner and the other Raj Pratap Singhal (Kabir Bedi) becomes a smuggler. Mahendra has two sons who are also police officers namely Rajesh (Feroz Khan) and Brajesh (Tarakesh Chauhan) while on the other hand Singhal is also christened with two sons; Vishal (Sanjay Dutt) who helps develop his dad's business and Vicky (Vicky Arora) who takes up employment in a garage. When Brajesh is killed by one of Singhal's henchman, Rajesh swears to avenge the death of his brother even if having to take the law in his own hands. Brajesh after death, leaves behind his widowed wife Kaushalya (Neena Gupta) and a young daughter Meghna (Manisha Koirala). On a chanced encounter both Meghna and Vicky fall in love with each other and the Kumars approve of Vicky as their future son in law unaware of his family background. Later, Mahendra is promoted to the post of police Commissioner. Unable to bear this Vishal sets up another of his henchman to have Mahendra killed. To escape from the police and public officials, Singhal and his family abscond to Dubai further escalating the blood shed between both the families.
- Feroz Khan as Rajesh Ashwini Kumar, Police Inspector.
- Sanjay Dutt as Vishal Singhal
- Mukesh Khanna as Mahendra Ashwini Kumar, Commissioner of Police
- Kabir Bedi as Raj Pratap Singhal
- Nagma as Anu Singhal
- Vicky Arora as Vicky Malhotra / Singhal, Meghana Kumar's Love Interest
- Manisha Koirala as Meghna Kumar
- Mohan Bhandari as Police Inspector Deepak Kaul
- Deepti Naval as Sunita Kaul
- Maya Alagh as Bharti Singhal
- Neena Gupta as Kaushalya Kumar
- Arun Bali as Uday Narayan , Home Minister
- Manjeet Kullar as Lily, Deepak's College Friend
- Deep Dhillon as Jagtiyani
- Vishwajeet Pradhan as Jaichand,Raj Pratap's/Jagtiani's Henchman
- Pramod Moutho as Press Reporter
- Syed Badr-ul Hasan Khan Bahadur as Traffic Police Constable (Cameo role)
- Navtej Hundal as Rane, Partner of Singhal
- Anil Yadav as Partner of Singhal
- Tarakesh Chauhan as Brajesh Ashwini Kumar as Police Inspector and Elder son of Ashwini Kumar who is killed by Jaichand
- Naresh Suri as Sahay, Assistant Commissioner of Police
- Rana Jung Bahadur as Carlos, International Killer who killed Mahendra Ashwini Kumar
The music of the film was composed by Channi Singh and Background music was composed by Viju Shah, while lyrics were written by Sudarshan Faakir and Aziz Kaisi.
|1.||"Aakhir Tumhein Aana Hai"||Udit Narayan, Sapna Mukherjee||4:59|
|2.||"Dil Dil Dil"||Channi Singh, Sapna Mukherjee||5:08|
|3.||"Hai Dil Mein Lagan"||Mohammed Aziz, Nitin Mukesh, Suresh Wadkar||6:57|
|4.||"Ho Jaata Hai Kaise Pyar"||Kumar Sanu, Sapna Mukherjee||5:40|
|5.||"Kaun Si Baat Hai"||Udit Narayan, Kavita Krishnamurthy||5:51|
|6.||"Koi Pichhle Janam Kiye"||Udit Narayan, Kavita Krishnamurthy||5:01|
|7.||"Shehar Mein Gaon Mein"||Kumar Sanu||5:13|
|8.||"Teri Chunni Pe Sitare"||Udit Narayan, Kavita Krishnamurthy||6:51|
- "Yalgaar Movie". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 June 2021.
- "Tuesday Trivia: Did you know Salman Khan was offered a key role in Feroze Khan and Sanjay Dutt-starrer Yalgaar?". Bollywood Life. 10 April 2018. Retrieved 23 June 2021.
- "Yalgaar 1992 Movie". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 28 June 2021.
- "Feroz Khan, the actor and filmmaker who made every movie a style statement". The Print. 27 April 2020. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- "Cancer survivors Manisha Koirala, Yuvraj Singh pen messages for Sanjay Dutt". News Indian Express. 12 August 2020. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- Usman, Yasser (2018). Sanjay Dutt: the crazy untold story of bollywood's bad boy. ISBN 978-93-86228-58-1. Search this book on
- "Birthday Special: भीष्म पितामह नहीं यह नेगेटिव किरदार हुआ था Mukesh Khanna को ऑफर". Zee News. 23 June 2020. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- "Manisha Koirala speaks about her bond with Sanjay Dutt". Filmfare. 5 September 2019. Retrieved 23 June 2021.
- "1992: The year when Neena Gupta was the top pick among casting directors". Republic World. 13 March 2020. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- "Yalgaar (1992) Cast & Crew". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 30 July 2021.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Yalgaar (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yalgaar (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.