|Birth name||Mohamed Junior Sanago|
|Born||20 April 1995|
Freetown, Sierra Leone
|Genres||Afropop, Afrobeats, Ragga, Dancehall|
|Years active||2017 - present|
|Labels||Forign Bizz Records|
|Associated acts||Kiirya Beats|
Mohamed Junior Sanago, Better known by his stage name Yung Baller aka Itsyb is an English / krio singer and producer born in Freetown, Sierra leone on 20 April 1995. But lives in the United States. He is currently signed to foreign bizz records.
Yung Baller grew up in a custom house, an industrial district on Sierra Leone's Freetown neighbourhood. His father Mohamed Baba Sanago and his mother Isatu Kemokai originally lived in Freetown the capital city of Sierra Leone. When Yung Baller was 14 his family moved to the United States, the 3rd youngest born of five siblings attended Meredith middle school & Hoover high school in Des Moines Iowa.
Yung Baller's interest in music and performing began at an early age, he won several freestyle competitions while residing in the state and also performed at various music showcases while living in. Des Moines. In 2014 Yung Baller performances gave him exposure and allowed him to perform throughout the United States and in 2015 worked with Ghanaian duo Edwino to record roll up and also collaborated with Kiirya Beats on a song named Lotto. He is currently signed with Foreign Bizz Records, Nation Wide Records, he went on a promo tour performing in the midwest, Kansas City, Minnesota, Ohio, North Dokota.
- "Yung Baller Archives". Vertex Media. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "YUNG BALLER: The Rise of Another Sierra Leonean Musical Artist". OWLPRESS. 2020-09-18. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "Sierra Leone star Yung Baller jets into the country". jubamusic.com. Retrieved 2021-04-15.
- Newspaper, The Calabash (2020-09-18). "Yung Baller: The Rise of Another Sierra Leonean Musical Artist". The Calabash Newspaper Sierra Leone. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "Yung Baller". Music In Africa. 2018-09-23. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
|This article on an African singer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Yung Baller" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yung Baller. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.