Zane Rowe is a business executive who is the acting CEO of VMware from the 15th of February 2021, following the departure of Pat Gelsinger. He has previously been the CFO and led the M&A divisions of VMware.
In 2018, he was in consideration for the role of Uber CFO, which he turned down.  He was previously CFO at Continental Airlines, and EMC. head of North American Sales at Apple Inc. He also sits on the board of trustees of Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University.
- "VMware Leadership - Zane Rowe". VMware. Retrieved 2021-02-15.
- Haranas, Mark (2021-01-13). "VMware Names Zane Rowe As Interim CEO". CRN. Retrieved 2021-02-15.
- "VMware Board of Directors Initiates Search for Chief Executive Officer". www.businesswire.com. 2021-01-13. Retrieved 2021-02-15.
- "VMware's CFO plans to turn down chance to jump to Uber". Business Insider. Retrieved 2021-02-15.
- Staff, Reuters (2008-05-14). "Continental Airlines CFO to retire, Rowe steps up". Reuters. Retrieved 2021-02-15.
- Corporation, E. M. C. "Zane Rowe Joins EMC Corporation As Chief Financial Officer". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- "United Continental CFO Now an Apple VP of Sales". AllThingsD. Retrieved 2021-02-15.
- www.bizjournals.com https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2018/06/08/finalist-public-company-large-zane-c-rowe-vmware.html. Retrieved 2021-02-17. Missing or empty
This article "Zane Rowe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Zane Rowe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.