2014 in Singapore
- 4 January - UFC Fight Night: Saffiedine vs. Lim.
- 11 January - North South MRT Line partially disrupted for one and a half hours between Kranji and Yew Tee station.
- 16 January - Public Transport Council approved a fare increase of 3.2 per cent on train and bus fares to be started on 6 April. This is in consideration of the 2012 and 2013 fare increase cap of 4.5 per cent and 2.1 per cent, respectively, which was not implemented. The remaining 3.4 per cent will be rolled over to the 2014 exercise.
- 7 April - Singapore and Malaysia are planning to develop a "Friendship Bridge" to improve road connectivity between Island and Mainland that will strengthen and enhance the relationship between both countries.
- 16 July – Malaysia announced that it will charge the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) for all Singapore registration vehicles entering mainland Johor.
- 15 August – The Thomson Line (TSL) and the Eastern Region Line (ERL) projects merged into Thomson-East Coast MRT Line.
- 27 August – Official opening of the Agrobazzar Malaysia outlet at Sultan Gate by the Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong and his Malaysian counterpart Najib Tun Razak.
- 2 September – The Jurong Rock Caverns (JRC), the first commercial underground rock cavern storage facility for liquid hydrocarbons in Southeast Asia is officially opened.
- 19 October – Twenty-two passengers and crew were injured when an Airbus A380 plane operated by Singapore Airlines (SIA) and traveling from the Changi International Airport to Mumbai, hit sudden turbulence during descent.
- 28 December – Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501 lost en route Changi International Airport from Surabaya.
- "Public transport fare review: Public Transport Council announces fare increase of 3.2%". The Straits Times. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
Other articles of the category 2014 by country : chelmico, The Tornado East Texas Never Saw Coming, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (British series 14), Carbon Fiber Music, The murder of Sophie Collombet
|This Singapore-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "2014 in Singapore" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:2014 in Singapore. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.