Abhishek Kumar Amber
|Abhishek Kumar Amber|
|Born||7 March 2000|
|🏡 Residence||New Delhi|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Shri Raj kumar|
Abhishek Kumar Amber was born in Mawana Meerut in Western Uttar Pradesh. After initial years of primary schooling in Mawana, He moved to New Delhi Where he studies Political Science Onwers in Delhi University.
Since his youth, Abhishek Kumar Amber has been an active Hindi poet and writer. In his literary career,Abhishek Kumar Amber has contributed works to various genres of Hindi literature including Hasya Kavita (humorous comic poetry), Vyangya (satire), Geet (songs), Ghazal and Bal kavita (children's rhymes) etc. He is well known for his Geet (songs) and Ghazal's. His ghazal's are particularly famous among young audience.
Television He has recited poetry for several national television including ETV Network, Zee Salam and 'DD Urdu etc. His poetry has published in famous newspaper's and magazines of country like Navbharat Times, Dainik Jagran, Literature in India, hindi Satire, Sahitya Manjari and Swarg Vibha etc.
In the age of fifteen, he has recited poetry with legendary poets of Hindi Literature like Gopaldas Neeraj, Bekal Utsahi, Laxmi Shankar Bajpai, Dixit Dankauri, Balswaroop Raahi, Mamta Kiran, Santosh Anand, Vishakha Vidhu, Tufail Chaturvedi and Kunwar Bechainetc.
- Sath jabse tumhara mila
- Jeevan hai ek dagar suhani
- Kab tak madad kare bhagwan
- Basant hai aaya
- Exam anthem
- "अभिषेक कुमार अम्बर". swargvibha.in. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "अभिषेक कुमार अम्बर हिन्दी कविता Hindi Kavita". hindi-kavita.com. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "साथ जबसे तुम्हारा मिला | अभिषेक कुमार अम्बर - Sahityapedia". sahityapedia.com. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "जीवन है एक डगर सुहानी | अभिषेक कुमार अम्बर - Sahityapedia". sahityapedia.com. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "महबूबा | अभिषेक कुमार अम्बर - Sahityapedia". sahityapedia.com. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "कब तक मदद करे भगवान - अभिषेक कुमार अम्बर". sahityamanjari.com. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "बसंत है आया". swargvibha.in. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "हम होंगे सबमें पास | अभिषेक कुमार अम्बर". bharatdarshan.co.nz. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Abhishek Kumar Amber.|
- Abhishek Kumar Amber on Hindi Kavita
- Abhishek Kumar Amber on Swarg Vibha
- Abhishek Kumar Amber on Hindi Sahitya Kavya Sankalan
|This article about a poet from India is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Abhishek Kumar Amber" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.