This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Website||Instagram , YouTube|
|Total views||454 Million+|
|Updated November, 2018|
Ajey Nagar also known as CarryMinati (Born: June 12, 1999 is an Indian YouTube personality from Faridabad, India... He is known for his YouTube comedy/roasting channel Carryminati and India's Largest Livestreaming/Gaming Channel Carryislive.
Early Life[edit | edit source]
He did his schooling from Delhi Public School, Faridabad and dropped out in 12th standard to pursue YouTube full time.
Career[edit | edit source]
He started his internet career with making roasting videos while in a game play format on his YouTube channel on October 30, 2014 which was then named AddictedA1, later became Carrydeol and finally to Carryminati.
Awards and Achievements[edit | edit source]
Ajey Nagar won the 20 young achievers under 20 award by sutra HR.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Carry Minati - Artistopedia, Encyclopedia for Artists". artistopedia.com. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "CarryMinati". YouTube. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "CarryisLive". YouTube. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "Indiatimes". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- CarryMinati (2017-01-17), "DAARU DAARU DAARU" SHE IS BACK, retrieved 2018-09-21
- CarryMinati (2018-01-26), Success Story Of A Cringe Pop Artist, retrieved 2018-09-21
- "These Young Achievers in India Under 20 Shows That You're Never Too Young To Conquer The World". SutraHR. 2018-03-23. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "Indian YouTuber Carryminati to collaborate with Tom Cruise for Mission Impossible 6". The Statesman. 2018-07-31. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "Carryminati, the only Indian YouTuber to collaborate with Tom Cruise for MI6! - IWMBUZZ | DailyHunt". DailyHunt. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "YouTube Fanfest 2018".
- YouTube FanFest (2017-03-24), Carryminati @ YouTube FanFest India 2017, retrieved 2018-09-21
This article "Ajey Nagar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Ajey Nagar/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.