This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||Delhi Public School|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Also known as||CarryMinati|
|Total views||630 Million+|
|Updated May, 2019|
Ajey Nagar a.k.a CarryMinati (Born: June 12, 1999 is an Indian YouTube personality from Faridabad, India... He is known for his YouTube comedy/roasting channel CarryMinati and gaming channel Carryislive. In May 2019 he was included in TIME's Magazine as the TIME's top 10 Next Generation Leaders
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
He first started making videos showing his Football skills but it wasn't success. Then he made his another channel on YouTube which he named as AddictedA1 where he started making roasting videos on famous YouTubers. As he made roasting videos while playing game plays he used to do voice over in the voice of famous Bollywood actor Sunny Deol and then his friend suugested to change his channel's name from AddictedA1 to CarryDeol which later on he renamed to CarryMinati. He got breakthrough when he made a roast video on Bhuvan Bam a.k.a BBKiVines which gained him overnight popularity.
His career also got a massive boost in January when his disstrack against controversial Swedish YouTuber Felix Kjellberg, popularly known as PewDiePie, went viral. With over 95 million subscribers, PewDiePie has been in a race against Indian music record label company T-Series to retain his title of most subscribed YouTube channel.
Awards and Achievements[edit | edit source]
- 20 young achievers under 20 award by Sutra HR.
- YouTube Fan Fest 2017, Mumbai and YouTube Fanfest 2018, New Delhi.
- TIME's top 10 Next Generation Leaders.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Carry Minati - Artistopedia, Encyclopedia for Artists". artistopedia.com. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- Kidangoor, Abhishyant. "'You Should Be Yourself.' How a Viral YouTube Star Is Embracing His Indian Roots". TIME.com. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "Indian YouTuber Ajey Nagar one of TIME's top 10 'Next Generation Leaders'". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "India represent! Star YouTuber CarryMinati named one of the Next Generation Leaders of 2019 by TIME magazine! | Entertainment News". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- Staff, Scroll. "Watch: Indian YouTuber CarryMinati attacks PewDiePie as T-Series 'feud' continues". Scroll.in. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "These Young Achievers in India Under 20 Shows That You're Never Too Young To Conquer The World". SutraHR. 2018-03-23. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Ajey Nagar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ajey Nagar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.