Search Aloyse Neu on Amazon.
Aloyse Neu (1925 – unknown) was a Luxembourgian chess player, two times Luxembourg Chess Championship winner (1954, 1959).
In the 1950s Aloyse Neu was one of the leading Luxembourgian chess players. He twice won Luxembourg Chess Championships: in 1954 and 1959.
Aloyse Neu played for Luxembourg in the Chess Olympiads:
- In 1952, at second board in the 10th Chess Olympiad in Helsinki (+1, =2, -14),
- In 1962, at first reserve board in the 15th Chess Olympiad in Varna (+0, =2, -6).
Aloyse Neu played for Luxembourg in the European Team Chess Championship preliminaries:
- In 1957, at eight board in the 1st European Team Chess Championship preliminaries (+0, =0, -3).
- "Aloyse Neu - Chessgames - New In Chess". secure.newinchess.com.
- "OlimpBase :: Men's Chess Olympiads :: Aloyse Neu". www.olimpbase.org.
- "OlimpBase :: European Men's Team Chess Championship (preliminaries) :: Aloyse Neu". www.olimpbase.org.
|This Luxembourg biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Aloyse Neu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aloyse Neu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.