This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
1 June 1946
Jati Shah Rahman, Pakistan
|Notable works||Director of Lahore Museum (1993-1995)&(1998-2001)|
,(Book)Lahore: History and Architecture of Mughal Monuments,
Chairman of Youth Group Limited,Youth Group of Schools and Colleges & Youth Institute of Technology
Anjum Rehmani (Faqir Muhammad) (Urdu: انجم رحمانی ) was the director of the Lahore Museum in 1993 (1993-1995) , and he was also appointed as the Officiating Director of the Lahore Museum in 1998 (1998-2001)  His field of specialization is Cultural history and Archaeology of South Asia and Central Asia with Special emphasis on History of Architecture, Archaeology, Education, History, and Art. He is the author of several history, religion, and poetry books in different languages (English, Urdu, Arabic, and Persian).
Anjum Rehmani did Bachelor of Arts in The arts, Master of Arts in Urdu, Education, History and Persian, Doctor of Philosophy in Urdu & History, from University of the Punjab. He also received some Certificate like Modernization of Curriculum of Science and Mathematic from Government of Punjab, Pakistan Extension Centre for Education, Khroshti script – reading and deciphering, Museum Education Service, and Numismatic Studies from Lahore Museum, Museum Collection Management from Smithsonian Institution Washington D.C. USA, Islamic Art & Manuscripts Studies from Freer Gallery of Art Washington D.C. USA and Albert and Victoria Museum London and Museum for Islamic Art, Berlin, Germany, Pension and its allied problems from Punjab Prisons Staff Training Institute, Civil Defence Basic General Training Course, and Civil Defence Management Course from Civil Defence Department Govt. of the Punjab, Cambridge Computer Literacy from Institute of Informatics International Singapore.
Rehmani's popular books:
- Masterpieces of Lahore Museum
- Sights of Sands in Cholistan: Bahawalpur
- History and Architecture
- Punjab: Tamadni wa Moasharti Jaieza and Pakistan Mein Talim
- Lahore: History and Architecture of Mughal Monuments
- Lahore Museum Heritage
- Cultural heritage of Pakistan
After spending 33 years on the museum, and ending his stage as the Director , he built 3 different galleries. He also worked in the Bahawalpur Museum as a Project Director, in the Fakir Khana Museum as the Chairman Executive Committee.
He taught at different University's (Punjab University , Allama Iqbal Open University) and from the last 13 years, he has taught a course on Lahore: History and Architecture at the GC University as a Visiting Professor.
Life Member of Iqbal Academy Pakistan.
- "Pakistan rescues ancient Buddhist statues". 2002-02-12. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "Difference that counts". DAWN.COM. 2003-06-12. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "Our Directors | Lahore Museum". www.lahoremuseum.gov.pk. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- juan, wu xiao. "The Role of the Directorate of Staff Development (DSD) in Teacher Training in Pakistan in the Public Sector Schools". language in India.
- "Punjab Civil Defence". civildefence.punjab.gov.pk. Retrieved 2018-05-07.
- "Classroom Trainings | Punjab Civil Defence". civildefence.punjab.gov.pk. Retrieved 2018-05-07.
- "Home - Informatics Academy". Informatics Academy. Retrieved 2018-05-07.
- Rehmani, Anjum (1999). Masterpieces of Lahore Museum. Lahore Museum. Search this book on
- "Masterpieces of Lahore Museum; 1999". unesdoc.unesco.org. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- Dar, Shujaat Zamir (2007). Sights in the Sands of Cholistan: Bahawalpur's History and Architecture. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780195473537. Search this book on
- Rehmani, Anjum (2016-07-07). Lahore: History and Architecture of Mughal Monuments. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199066094. Search this book on
- Raḥmānī, Anjum (2016). Lahore: History and Architecture of Mughal Monuments. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199066094. Search this book on
- "Reviewing Lahore | TNS - The News on Sunday". tns.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "Lahore: History and Architecture of Mughal Monuments | Oxford University Press". www.oupjapan.co.jp. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- Junejo, Rabela (2016-10-09). "Majestic monuments of Lahore". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "Mughal Architecture in Lahore". The Nation. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "Review: A tale of romance - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2016-08-06. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- Rehmani, Anjum (1994). Lahore Museum Heritage. Lahore Museum. Search this book on
- Rehmani, Anjum (1994). Lahore Museum Heritage. Indiana University: Lahore Museum. p. 325. Search this book on
- Raḥmānī, Anjum (2000). Cultural heritage of Pakistan. Lahore Museum. ISBN 9789698575007. Search this book on
- Museum, Seminar on; Cultural Heritage of Pakistan (1994 : Lahore, Pakistan); Raḥmānī, Anjum (2000). Cultural heritage of Pakistan. Lahore : Lahore Museum. ISBN 9698575006. Search this book on
- "Cultural Heritage Of Pakistan". heritage.gov.pk. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Pakistan". iub.edu.pk. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "University of the Punjab - Press Release - PU celebrates World Mother Tongue Day". pu.edu.pk. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- ".:.GC University Lahore". www.gcu.edu.pk. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- Waheed, Faisal. "::: IQBAL ACADEMY PAKISTAN :::". www.iap.gov.pk. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
This article "Anjum Rehmani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anjum Rehmani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.