Anna Brown (designer)
Brown has worked with many publishers, including Victoria University Press, Te Papa Press, and Random House. She was formerly Director of Open Lab, a studio within the School of Design at Massey University. Brown is also Chair of the board of Massey University Press.
In 2017, Brown and her collaborator Jo Bailey won the Publishers' Association of New Zealand Book Design Award for Best Non-Illustrated book with Extraordinary Anywhere: Essays on Place from Aotearoa New Zealand. The following year, Brown was on the judging panel for the awards.
- "Toi Āria: Design for Public Good". Toi Āria: Design for Public Good. Retrieved 2019-01-06.
- "College of Creative Arts, Massey University Wellington - Anna Brown". creative.massey.ac.nz. Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- Brown, Anna E. (2012). The endless book - exploring the online, offline : a thesis submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Design, Massey University, Wellington, New Zealand (Thesis thesis). Massey University.
- Zealand, Massey University, New. "Design that unites and inspires - Massey University". www.massey.ac.nz. Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- "BookLook with Anna Brown". PANZ Book Design Awards. 2014-06-18. Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- "auckland.scoop.co.nz » Massey launches own publishing press". Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- "About | Massey University Press". www.masseypress.ac.nz. Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- "2018 Judges". PANZ Book Design Awards. 2017-03-11. Retrieved 2019-01-05.
- "PANZ Book Design Awards Shortlist Announced". Mary Egan Publishing. Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- Zealand, Massey University, New. "Associate Professor Anna Brown - Director Projects and Partnerships - Massey University". www.massey.ac.nz. Retrieved 2018-12-13.
- Personal website of Anna Brown
- A Medium post by Rachel Knight interviewing Anna Brown, May 2017
- Website of Toi Āria: Design for Public Good
|This biographical article about a New Zealand academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Anna Brown (designer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anna Brown (designer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.