Anup Kuruvilla John
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anup Kuruvilla John is an Indian Police Service (I.P.S.) officer. He is the deputy inspector general of police and now serves as the assistant director of Kerala Police Academy .He has served in NIA (National Investigation Agency) on deputation and was assigned to investigate the controversial Liaqat Shah case 
- Flex Board issue : When Anup Kuruvilla John was the district police chief of Kannur,a controversy occurred when he ordered removal of a flex board carrying the picture of the Kannur MP, K Sudhakaran, which further resulted in a group fight in congress.
- Exclusion of 2 Muslim Cops during Advani's visit : When Anup Kuruvilla John was the district police cheif of Kozhikode, a controversy sprouted up when 2 Muslim cops were removed from duty while BJP leader L K Advani visited Kozhikode. Later on probe by ADGP, it was found that there was no discrimination intended.
- "More reshuffle in police force". newindianexpress.
- "Police reshuffle". Times Of India.
- "Organization Chart". keralapoliceacademy.
- "How police hunted down TP murder convict at Kannur's Mudakkozhimala". manorama.
- "Badge of Honour for 4 IPS officers". Times of India.
- "IED Park to familiarise cops with the new-age threat". New Indian Express.
- "Anup Kuruvilla John IPS has been empanelled to the post of DIG in Government of India". witnessinthecorridors.
- "National Investigation Agency to probe Liaqat Shah case to seek custody". Economic Times.
- "uneasy peace breaks out in kerala congress". New Indian Express.
- "The law stands Kannur SP in good stead". The Hindu.
- "No need to rake up poster row any more Mullappally". The Hindu.
- "Muslim cops ousted from Advani motorcade - Top cop explains". News 18.
- "Kerala: Probe ordered into exclusion of two Muslim cops". Rediff.
- "Advani driver swap raises dust in Kerala". Telegraph India.
- "Probe ordered into exclusion of two muslim cops". OutlookIndia.
- "No discrimination in removal of Muslim cops: Kerala ADGP". Zee News.
This article "Anup Kuruvilla John" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anup Kuruvilla John. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.